EM.TV calls off sale of Muppets to Dean Valentine

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Aw, geez!!

I'm so sick of this EM.TV junk, and will be SOOOO glad when it's smoothed over! It's delaying everything that the Muppets NEED, I think.

Wish someone who knew more would tell more.

ACK!
I'm so tired of those EM.TV idiots.

*Takes rubber chicken in hand*

I said it before the sale, and I say it today--Brian has something coming at him...

*Looks for a certain Henson head to smack the back of with his rubber chicken.*

*But, in actuality is terrified to do so because Brian is taller and can whoop him...*

fragglerockr

Reaction score
Sale...

This really is dragging on too long. It's starting to become really sad. I wish they could close the deal and get this behind them so the companies can get back to work. They certainly won't make any money in limbo.

*sigh*

Fragglerockr

:smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Aw, geez!!

I'm so sick of this EM.TV junk, and will be SOOOO glad when it's smoothed over! It's delaying everything that the Muppets NEED, I think.

Wish someone who knew more would tell more.

ACK!
I'm so tired of those EM.TV idiots.[/SIZE]
Okay, between the Palisades board screwing up again, tthe kid's meal toy being a rumor, and the Europe only PEZ, I feel I should say this...

(THIS SWEAR WORD WAS CENSORED!!! IF THIS WERE AN ACTUAL LARGE TYPE SWEAR WORD, IT WOULD FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!! THIS IS ONLY A TEST!!)

(Dr. Tooth is now sweaty, and his shirt is torn off)

....and there you have it... huff... pufff.... who was the dumpkoff who sold it to the German Titanic anyway?

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
the kid's meal toy being a rumor,
What kids meal toys are you talking about. (trying to take my mind off the bad news)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
What kids meal toys are you talking about. (trying to take my mind off the bad news)
If I tell you, promise not to flame me?

Before I say this, let me first tell you that I am into this simply because I like the show a bit, I collect the little plastic figures and I like the original 1980's manga...

ultimate muscle....

(ducks)

I am such a wag...

168.150.242.145/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=2284&

yes, that's me with the rizzo avatar. please don't hurt me. please....:cry:

It's not something I'm terribly proud of. I just never had the rubber M.U.S.C.L.E. toys when I wwas little. Please do not flame me on this... please!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
If I tell you, promise not to flame me?
How 'bout we just smack you around a little bit? :crazy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Geez... you have one guilty pleasure, and all the sudden it's open season!

In case anyone wants to know, I am like people who like movies so much, they'll go to and enjoy all movies, even if they suck! I like cartoons so much, I watch them all the time. As I said, I like the 1980's manga it was based on. I watch 3 episodes and I started taking a shine to it.

besides, I was hoping it was a recreation of the original M.U.S.C.L.E. my mother never got me.

Besides, even the worst thing from your child hood looks good when you're 20!

And there's nothing worse than having a rotten day, admitting to a guilty pleasure and being treated like a lepper. Am I right?:cry:

Besides, I wasn't he one who asked what it was, now was I? I said "a kid's meal toy was cancelled" I said that cause I didn't want to reveal it.

Besides I love to collect Kid's meal toys ANYway.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
LOL. I say that because the guys at EM.TV are such losers. I LAUGHED out loud when I read it. Though I'm concerned that, if remaining bidder Classic Media buys JHC, the Muppets will become nothing more than, yes, REAL nostalgia like other CM properties like Casper, Mr. Magoo, or Lamb Chop.

As for Haim Saban, I read an article on AOL News saying that he was possibly eyeing a stake in EM.TV at the same time he is actively pursuing KirchMedia, another familiar name in the 2-year-long EM.TV/Henson drama.

Though I wasn't supporting the deal, I more or less expected Valentine to get the Muppets. As for personal fav Disney, I don't know what happened with all that "$135 million" talk back in December. Maybe Luke does.

Henson: The Saga Continues...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
....and there you have it... huff... pufff.... who was the dumpkoff who sold it to the German Titanic anyway?
Brian Henson. If not, I'll say he did (just so I can have someone to smack in the back of the head with my rubber chicken)!

Okay, to be honest: I met Brian at MFest and he's a really COOL and very NICE guy.

Still...

*...swings rubber chicken around in air and looks under rocks for some Brian to smack...*