EM.TV extends Henson sale until February

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Disney to buy the Muppets Petition!!! °o°

Originally posted by Kye
Is there still hope for Disney?? Please somebody tell me that it still might work out... Isnt that what Jim wanted?? I may be wrong. Remember how bad shape "winnie the Pooh was before Disney Bought them. Now Tigger Is Everywhere!! PLEASE PLEASE somebody say that the mouse might smarten up and make a deal? IS THERE HOPE??:embarrassed:

Heres somthing that I made (complaments of BoyRaisin 2 :big_grin: ) PLEASE Sighn it! :frown: :frown: :smile: MAYBE it will help, I just sent Eisner a 3 page letter about this, a few weeks ago! heres the Link to sighn it there pal.... http://www.petitiononline.com/DiZney/petition.html

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Well I wrote a lengthy letter to Disney in October, and wrote Eisner and sent several make-believe press releases along with a list of every Henson series and special to him in Nov. But those were just to make me feel better and pass time. You know, 'til I get a life.

Though Disney's last-minute "supposed" $135 MILLION bid on Dec. 19th or 20th kinda weirded me out. As for further hope, no. But it was a great ride, wasn't it?

Kye

Reaction score
THATS a great petition.... but it only has 18 signatures.....that needs to be fixed... maybe you should start a petition thread:cool:

Muppets1985

Reaction score
yeahhhhhhh i know...

Originally posted by Kye
THATS a great petition.... but it only has 18 signatures.....that needs to be fixed... maybe you should start a petition thread:cool:

Yeahhhhhhhh i know it needs to be "fixed" but ohhhh well i guess! :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

(luke) **... or maybe not ! **

Yeahhhh thankls luke! hehe :stick_out_tongue:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
In fact, it was three years ago today that EM.TV announced it was buying The Jim Henson Company.

And I've been ticked off ever since.