Email Disney for The Muppet Show

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey guys,

I thought I would post this under the Muppet TV thread.... i did this my self a few times. I emailed Disney Channel and told them i would like to see The Muppet Show and Muppet Babies on Disney Channel... and SOON!!!! :excited: heres the address... http://www.disney.go.com/disneychannel/about.html

good luck and email, email, email til thay DO IT :smile:

see ya

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
If you want "Muppet Show" reruns on TV, I'd try my luck with ABC Family more than Disney Channel. It, and most of the Muppet library, would just fit better there.

Muppets Tonight, on the other hand...

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2 said:
I'd try my luck with ABC Family more than Disney Channel. It, and most of the Muppet library, would just fit better there.
I agree ABC Family is a more likely home for Muppet programs than Disney Channel.

If you want to contact ABC Family as well, they have a feedback option, like Disney's site, where you can request Muppet programing. Drop them a line at:

http://abcfamily.go.com/feedback/

McFraggle

Reaction score
I too think ABC Family is a more likely place as well.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
A little off-topic, here. You know in the back of my mind (where a lot of my thoughts are kept :wink: ), it wouldn't be so bad if Disney Channel played "The Muppets at Walt Disney World" special. Like I said, most of the Muppet library would fit better on ABC Family, even this. But if Disney Channel played THAT special, you know they would make a big deal about RAVEN being in it.

Just a random thought. :big_grin:

And for those e-mailing/mailing ABC Family, ask for TMS reruns and Muppet specials. I need both.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I think it's just for feedback. Of course you could bombard them with letters.