Emergency! Selling all my Muppet/Henson stuff (and more)

zns

Reaction score
Just ran out to do some errands and put Muppet Hits Take 2 on my car's player as a second test (i test played it earlier today on my boombox cd player). Again it played perfectly with no telltale background noise or anything) I had forgotten how great a cd this is! I remember when it first came out, i was disappointed it didn't feature more main characters but now i think that's one of my fave things about it - more obscure songs/characters and just a great fun collection! Hawaiian War Chant sounds awesome on cd! Macho Man from season 4! Dog Walk - a MUST for Richard Hunt fans and a reminder of how great Wayne was even without Wanda! Jamboree - my all time fave Gonzo song! Love how the opening of For What It's Worth sounds very much like the opening music of Emmett Otter's JC. Plus the season two opening and closing themes are my fave versions (more "swingy" than the others). Even the cover is amazingly wonderful (even despite the posers)
Do you have any books or scripts that you're selling?

dwmckim

Reaction score
Do you have any books or scripts that you're selling?
Yes i do. Valerie Harper and James Coburn Muppet Show scripts. Great Muppet Caper script. Dog-eared, very worn copy of Of Muppets and Men. Street Gang hardback and Louise Gikow's 40th anniversary SST book, The Works. Plus more to come as i go through my boxes/closet.

Since these have become some FAQ's:

I'm unable to accept Paypal. Payment must be made via mail whether it be check, money order or (at your own risk) cash.

I do ship internationally as long as payment is made with US dollars and appropriate shipping costs are included.

CD's available:

-Kermit Unpigged
-Great Muppet Caper soundtrack
-Muppet Christmas Carol soundtrack
-Muppet Treasue Island soundtrack
-Muppet Hits Take 2 (crack on underside which doesn't affect playability or sound quality and cover autographed by Jerry Juhl)

Dearth

Reaction score
Hey, the original thread is back in the Figures section!

Dearth

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well how 'bout that? I guess what can be done can be undone! Either that or the disappearance was a glitch - i almost hope that's the case considering the alternative would have been a rather heinous act if it was done purposefully.

I'll post specifics about the action figures there and here but aside from the general description of the rest of my collection, the rest of it will be detailed here. That way it's convenient for those just interested in the figures and everything in one place here helps those who just like anything and everything.

ohtherain

Reaction score
Sent you an email, I'm very interested in a few of these! :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
RECORD ALBUMS (all with sleeves)

The Muppet Show (UK version with gatefold sleeve, different back cover and extra tracks)

Fraggle Rock

Sesame Street
-------------

Sing-Along! (with paper inner sleeve with lyrics slightly torn)
Big Bird Presents Hans Christian Andersen (gatefold sleeve)
Just the Two of Us (two record set with gatefold sleeve)
Born to Add
The Best of Big Bird
Follow That Bird (gatefold sleeve)
The Sesame Street Record (pen marks on front cover, paper peels on back cover)
Gold! (2 record set with gatefold sleeve)
Aren't You Glad You're You? (marker marks on front cover)
10th Anniversary Album (marker marks on front cover)
Bert & Ernie Sing-Along
The Sesame Street Fairy Tale Album
Monsters!
The People In Your Neighborhood
Sleepytime Bird
Sesame Disco! (gatefold sleeve)
The Stars Come Out on Sesame Street (gatefold sleeve)
What Time is it on Sesame Street? (gatefold sleeve)

dwmckim

Reaction score
The Figures

(Also posted in action figure thread):

Okay, here's the actual list of all the action figures i have available (and other "action figure-like" items) A couple items have sold and are not listed below. Some of the items below do have open offers and will sell shortly if no counteroffer made.

All items and playsets come with all their original accessories. All are out of box and have been on my display shelves as i never planned on selling. Any major defects are noted and should be easily fixed with super glue. All playsets will be sold with the action figure that came with it (and vice versa) unless i have a really good offer for either the figure or the playset without the other - so basically i plan on keeping them together but someone who for some reason wants one without the other could always make an offer i can't refuse.

I mentioned earlier i'm not a pricing expert, however since my original post, i've received sage council from an expert so if an offer is too low based on the advice he's given, i'll let you know.

- Kermit (camera accessory is broken in half due to fall of shelf)
- Miss Piggy
- Dr. Teeth
- Dr. Bunsen Honeydew (glasses are broken off - they stay in place for me fine displayed on my shelf but you may wish to fix with glue)
- Muppet Labs Playset with Beaker
- Koozebane Kermit
- Stuntman Gonzo
- Floyd Pepper
- Crazy Harry
- Electric Mayhem Playset with Animal
- Rowlf
- Scooter
- Lew Zealand
- Zoot
- Swedish Kitchen Playset with the Swedish Chef
- Sam Arrow (bottom half broke off due to fall off shelf, snaps back together and stays in place for shelf display but you may wish to glue together)
- Rizzo
- Link Hogthrob
- Julius Strangepork
- Gonzo
- Pepe
- Newsman
- Clifford
- Patrol Bear Fozzie
- Statler
- Waldorf
- Swinetrek Playset with First Mate Piggy
- Captain Smollett
- Frog Scout Robin
- Johnny Fiama
- Beauregard
- Usher Scooter
- Sam the Eagle
- Phil Van Neuter
- Marvin Suggs

Pvc sets:
- Sam the Eagle with book / Mahna Mahna /Thog with flower

- Kermit as Bob Cratchit with Robin the Frog as Tiny Tim / Statler as Jacob Marley / Two ice skating Penguins

- Fozzie Bear as Fozziwig / Waldorf as Robert Marley / Ghost of Christmas Present

Also:
Jack in the Box kids meal figures: Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Pepe, Chef

Kermit on a log playing banjo with banner saying "50th anniversary" with button that plays Rainbow Connection when pressed. Can be used as either a stand alone shelf display item or has a small hook to hang as Christmas tree ornament

As items sell, i'll repost the list indicating what's left.

Nick22

Reaction score
did anyone buy anything yet? what is left from yer collection?

dwmckim

Reaction score
What's sold so far:

Palisades Series 2 Fozzie and Janice
GMC script
Of Muppets and Men
Muppetfest lithograph
Smig artwork
Farscape dvd box sets for seasons one and two & PK Wars

(Not yet counting stuff i've had offers for but have not received payment for yet)

dwmckim

Reaction score
Just a general update for those who've ordered something from me. (Some of you i've already contacted via email)

The mailing of most of the original batch of orders got delayed due to my workplace closing and not only not paying us the money we were expecting but also upping the total amount of backpay owed to almost two months' worth. So between that, contacting various agencies to file complaints and scrambling to get a new job, it's kept me from getting stuff mailed right away. I get my first paycheck from the new job the Monday after next so i should be able to get everything else mailed then.

I wanted to post here so everyone waiting on orders were on the same page and also to disclose to others that while i generally try to mail stuff as soon as possible, extraordinary circumstances meant a delay in some peoples' orders but it shouldn't affect any new ones since by the time i receive payment, i should be back to a regular pay period (even if not as high as i'd like) so new orders shouldn't have any kind of delay.