Emergency! Selling all my Muppet/Henson stuff (and more)

dwmckim

Reaction score
Bumping thread due to lack of orders the last few weeks (i've had a couple people making what seemed like serious offers but ultimately didn't follow through) so no changes to what's still available - see the last few posts and everything mentioned is still up for grabs. Plus the personal hits keep coming this month. My new job has hit a slow period after i joined and my pay's not been enough to cover all my bills - PLUS i have a couple EXTRA expenses this month in the form of seasonal bills (i.e. car re-registration - EXPENSIVE and legally necessary!) AND i had to replace a blown tire this last week which set me back another $200 which i DID NOT NEED at this particular time as well as cost me some time at work...which is already hurtfully smaller due to having Labor Day off. Everything's falling apart at once these days and i am really needing help!

zns

Reaction score
If you also want to email me, my address is pns1@comcast.net. Hope you got my message yesterday. Like I said, if you don't have any of the things I asked about, just let me know what else you have and I'll see what I can do. Thanks again and stay strong.

jerre

Reaction score
looking for some stuff

Kermit on a log playing banjo with banner saying "50th anniversary" with button that plays Rainbow Connection when pressed. Can be used as either a stand alone shelf display item or has a small hook to hang as Christmas tree ornament

Is this still available? and if so how much. thanks:eek:

dwmckim

Reaction score
It is still available. Like everything else, it's being sold "silent auction with a reserve" style - name a price (bid) and as long as it's reasonable (not too low) and no one makes a higher bid within 24 hours, it's yours. PM me or email me direct at dw_m@webtv.net with your bid.

zns

Reaction score
It is still available. Like everything else, it's being sold "silent auction with a reserve" style - name a price (bid) and as long as it's reasonable (not too low) and no one makes a higher bid within 24 hours, it's yours. PM me or email me direct at dw_m@webtv.net with your bid.
Are you putting your stuff on ebay now? Let me know if you got my PM a few days ago. Thanks again. I'm hoping that everything works out for you D.W. God bless.

dwmckim

Reaction score
No, no - nothing's on Ebay (you may recall i can't use ebay - i don't use Paypal plus ebay's not webtv friendly). I just tend to use the phrase "silent auction with a reserve" to describe the style of which these are being sold since i keep getting the pricing question over and over.

Expect a reply after i'm off work tomorrow - you had a big wishlist so i have to cross reference to see what i actually have.

zns

Reaction score
Expect a reply after i'm off work tomorrow - you had a big wishlist so i have to cross reference to see what i actually have.
I apologize about the length of it. They're only suggestions and it doesn't matter that you don't have all of them. You just let me know what works best for you.

zns

Reaction score
Hope you got my money order in the mail. I certainly hope everything is okay with you right now.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Everything Keeps Getting Worse!

Well i was laid off from the new job i got a couple weeks ago (not even for a valid reason - pure office politics) and have not had success finding a new one - so on top of all the other things that have been happening to me, i now have no income, almost nothing left to survive on and hundreds of dollars in bills coming up. Point blank: right now things are much worse than when i originally started this thread!

I'm really begging anyone who can help to please do so. I'm running out of options and i'm getting very scared that i may end up having to give up on everything all together. I even have a couple people still patiently waiting on orders they placed before i lost my job and haven't been able to ship to them (they've been emailed and updated on the situation and understand - i just wanted to mention this out of full disclosure. These were orders placed when i still had a job and wasn't expecting to lose it. Any orders coming in now won't be affected but because of this i am strongly reccomending minimum orders of $20 to be sure i can get these out right away)

I'll be posting an updated list of stuff available soon - i've been frantically digging through boxes and still have more to uncover. Many of the dvds are no longer available as i sold them to second hand stores today (i hate doing that because you can literally walk in with a giant basket overflowing with stuff and still walking out with a measly amount of cash which is exactly what happened today but it was either that or have no gas money!) New list will be up once i type it up. Please help. I'm not eating and i'm considering some very desperate unsafe/unhealthy alternatives since i'm out of other options. I'd really like to live long enough to see the movie next year.