Emillio Delgado

mikebennidict

Reaction score
last night i typed up his name last night and came across a site about hispanic actors and found his name and an e-mail address for him. so i emailed him about this site asking him to join. haven't gotten anything back from him and unfortunatly forgot to type up this message board thought i did mention MuppetCentral.com so hopefully if he chooses, he'll join. also another site about him i came across mention he was from the city of Calexico CA not New Mexico. never heard of that city before or know where it lies geographicly. witch really suprised me considering the 70s week long episodes of him and a few other SS regulars going to visit his family out in N.M. of course Sonia Manzano was from N.Y.C. inspite the week long episodes of her going to Portu Rico. sorry if i spelled that wrong. though she probably had other relatives living there.
as i said before hopefully he'll join.

Tweekyboy

Reaction score
I met Mr. Delgado on an episode of the show I work on (Law and Order: Criminal Intent). He was one heck of a nice gentleman, and was delighted to see that many of us crew members grew up watching the show. Didn't get to speak to him too much about it, but he did mention that the show is still going strong, and shared my surprise at Northern's untimely death - it was rough for all of them. If you're curious to know which episode of L & O: C.I. he appeared on, I believe it was entitled "Pas De Deux," and airs on USA occassionally. The other guest stars on this episode were Charles Rocket (of "Dumb and Dumber" fame), and Enid Graham. I hope Emilio comes back to do another post on our show.

Jared