End of Frasier

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Kelsey Grammer is tied with James Arness of Gunsmoke for the longest-running portrayal of one TV character. (Over twenty years.)
Kelsey has stated that his life as Frasier Krane may not be over yet. He said maybe within a few years or so he might return to the character and do another Frasier sitcom. So who knows.......

ryan

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Frasier ends

Hiya.The last shows that I watched of Frasier,were when Niles & Daphne took off in the Winnie.Never really was a fan after that.I'll miss the opening & the closing song,Martin's recliner,and Frasier saying,'Hello,Seattle.I'm(Frasier Crane) is listening....' I'm wondering what all of the cast will do now the show is over? Hmmmm..... :cool:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I heard they're all going to eat those tossed salads and scrambled eggs since Frasier never knew what to do with them.

ryan

tiggie0686

Reaction score
I actually like Friends, but the last episode disappointed me a lot. I think this whole season has been a disappointing one, as far as plot goes. The show began sucking after the 7th or so season...but I still watched it when I could! It's so weird to me that both Friends and Frasier are ending...they've been around for a long time. Friends has been on since I was about 7 or 8, and Frasier has been on since I was 6 or 7! It's just weird!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Well, I thought the finale was pretty good. The return of Daphne's brothers was hilarious, as was the unconventional birth of Niles and Daphne's baby and the mix-up with Frasier's farewell announcement. I thought it was a good mix of funny and sad. I wonder what they'll be up to now...
Erin

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I missed it. :frown: I always liked Frasier....Never had a chance to watch it much, though...

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Finale of Frasier

The Finale of Frasier was pretty nice.I haven't watched the show,like I said before;but to have Martin marry,Niles & Daphne have a child,and everyone standing behind Frasier's booth while he signed off(was kinda touching,very poignant moment).When Frasier replaced Martin's recliner though,the room didn't look the same(after 11 years,I guess it wouldn't :smirk: ).Glad it had a happy ending. :big_grin:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Yeah,Daphne brother's were kinda cool(I love Anthony LaPaglia & Robbie Coltrane,yayyyy).They were funny.Maybe,there will be another Frasier show;since he's moving to San Fran. :smirk:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
::running back into post:: But,wait,didn't Frasier's plane end up in Chicago?Hmmm...Wonder what producers are planning now? ::running out of post:: :big_grin: