Enough Is Enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
WARNING: This is only an opinion and what you are about to see is offensive but I will mention no names.

Okay you guys, now I know why there is so many fighting around here.... some people around here do not grow up! I mean you need to realize that you are being seen not only through members but through anynonumus people! Some members here need to grow up! Many of these member's are immature and wine too much and it causes for people to start fighting and doing stupid things and that is not nessecary. Many of these "members" need to grow up and be mature and it's because of the immature people who are wining about to many things there are so many fights.

Now I don't really care that much if I get exed out or whatever but we are all intitled with our own opinions. So you all stop being such little kids and start growing up! Because you are just embarassing yourselves and a fight and all this B.S. is waiting right at your fingertips.

The following people here are being cool and pretty good:
  • Vic Ramano
  • Bueregard
  • Fozzie Bear
  • Boober_Gorg
  • Warrick
  • Sesame Street Guy
  • Bear
  • Ryan
  • Fishin'Wolfe (Kevin Provost)
  • The Count
  • ThePrawnCracker
Try to observe them because they are very cool they can be random but they don't go overboard. So relax ya'll. Plus if your not on the list that doesn't mean you guys are mature. And must I remind you THIS IS MY OWN OPINION!! :smirk: Please listen and try to calm down a bit cause you will be amazed of what could happen. Thank you for reading and feel free to speak for or against it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hope that "Ryan" that made your list is ryhorabie

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
I have been on the forum for maybe 8-9 months now and I am starting to see why certain people are having problems with the forum. I have noticed alot of arguing going on but what really bugs me is when the starter of the argument goes overboard, the person usually gets away with it. Everyone just forgives like that than boom few days later another argument with the same person, or various others goes on agian and the same thing ressolves with the mod locking the thread or everyone losing their cool and just than apologizing very few seconds and moving on. Well I kind of see in it as a bit odd and not looked into too much.:smirk:

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I hope that "Ryan" that made your list is ryhorabie
Nope it's THE Ryan you have recently had problems with.
I'm like a watchdog you can say, I may look like I don't know very much about alot of people on this forum, but I have been reading for a couple years and I must ask you and Ryan if you guys know eachother on here for some time or have recently started talking?

RedDragon

Reaction score
I agree, people need to mellow out, but keep in mind that some of our members ARE little kids.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
SesameStreetGuy said:
Nope it's THE Ryan you have recently had problems with.
I'm like a watchdog you can say, I may look like I don't know very much about alot of people on this forum, but I have been reading for a couple years and I must ask you and Ryan if you guys know eachother on here for some time or have recently started talking?
He's always been around, but I don't believe I've talked with him much.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
SesameStreetGuy said:
I have been on the forum for maybe 8-9 months now and I am starting to see why certain people are having problems with the forum. I have noticed alot of arguing going on but what really bugs me is when the starter of the argument goes overboard, the person usually gets away with it. Everyone just forgives like that than boom few days later another argument with the same person, or various others goes on agian and the same thing ressolves with the mod locking the thread or everyone losing their cool and just than apologizing very few seconds and moving on. Well I kind of see in it as a bit odd and not looked into too much.:smirk:
Yes you are right it is that Ryan. Ryan is a nice person once you get to know him and he doesn't do all the crazy things around here which is why he is one on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.