Enough Is Enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Thank you, Barry. That was kind.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
This might not be a very popular opinion but am I the only one that finds the irony in this thread?

Titled Enough is enough and the subject is about enough fighting but then Barry Lee goes on to call people immature and then names names. Creating a blacklist isn't exactly the best way to stop the fighting. It will only draw up sides and further divide MC. Starting a thread about stopping the fighting is fine but is it really necessary to name those members that you find acceptable and those that are not?

This thread can ONLY lead to more fighting. I think it should be closed. Just my 2 cents worth.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
This might not be a very popular opinion but am I the only one that finds the irony in this thread?

Titled Enough is enough and the subject is about enough fighting but then Barry Lee goes on to call people immature and then names names. Creating a blacklist isn't exactly the best way to stop the fighting. It will only draw up sides and further divide MC. Starting a thread about stopping the fighting is fine but is it really necessary to name those members that you find acceptable and those that are not?

This thread can ONLY lead to more fighting. I think it should be closed. Just my 2 cents worth.
You do have a point there. :sympathy:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:

amen

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
i love that a 14 yr old is talking the maturity
Sarcastic? Or not? Well Barry did have a point. People shouldnt be immature like bigbirdfan, but still be random. Isnt that what MC's about?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
love one another come together right now we are a family
yes we are that's my point. we need to stick together before this whole forum tears off.

Status
Not open for further replies.