Enter the Labyrinth (Role Play 10th July 2003)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Welcome to the role play, here is a quick sumery of the rules:

1. Keep in character.

2. Keep ONE character.

3. Stay with the game if you start in it.

4. Stay on topic.

5. Please don't argue with the GAME MASTER.

One more thing, Aron, I am going to give you the Everlasting Carpet Bag. This bag is very usefull as it can be as full as anything and no one can see that iti is actually not still empty. On your way through the labyrinth, you will find cvarious things, (Food, and usefull items) pick them up and put them in the bag. At some point later the game master will mention that everyione is starving. If there is no food in the bag one member of the team with starve and have to miss TEN posts. Otherwise you could have just eaten the food in the bag.

I will talk as the game master in RED and as Beau in normal.

I think that is all so Enter the Labyerinth.

--------------

The Muppets had all gathered one eirly evening in Kermit's house to celebrate their most recent film, when suddenly there was a noise like thousands of bees dancing to a waltz round their heads. The lights all wentout and they felt a strange sensation in the back of their heads, they all shut their eyes and when they opened them again they found themselves in the middle of the labyerinth. A loud booming voice shouted:

You have 24 hours to escape from the labyerinth, or all your muppety goodness will me mine. Ha, ha, ha.

The room they were standing in looked like this:

Labyrinth Room 1

The room is dark and dingy. It is very large and it is round. As you walk around the room you can feel what seems like thin threads of silk touch against your skin, er, fur. The room had 5 exits. The floor is made of wood. The ceiling is made of wood. The walls are made of rock.

Exit 1:

Large door as high as Sweetums and as wide as Timmy Monster. It has a round door handle.

Exit 2:

Small door size of Tutter. Can be pushed open.

Exit 3:

Golden gate. Through the gate you can see a long bridge spanning to the horizon.

Exit 4:

Trap door. In the center of the room. It sounds hollow and can be lifted.

The objects in the room are a small table, a chair, and a pineapple.

-----

Oh no, hey, hey, where are we? Can someone switch on the light? What happening? Kermit, Animal, anyone, are you here?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
(Where's the 5th door?)

Woooaaahhhh!! What a trip! Beau? Beau, is that you? I'm here...somewhere. Where am I? Where are you, Beau? I suppose you're where I am, but where am I and who was the guy who said we had 24 hours to get out of his Labyr...oh. OH! Oh, no! We're in a Labyrinth! And since we're Muppets, and he claims he'll take all our Muppety Goodness from us, does that mean he'll OWN US TOO?

Who is this guy, EISNER??

Aaron

Reaction score
fozzie is that you what's happened

Beauregard

Reaction score
Is that you Ernie? Fozzie?

*bumps into Fozzie*

Oh, Foz. Hi. Great, so your here too. What did that guy say? He'll take our Muppety goodness? We've got to get out of here, but how?

*bumbs into a ladder*

I wonder where this ladder goes.

-----

The ladder seems to strech up to the ceiling. It is Exit 5.

And by the way, for those who are worried, you don't really have only 24 hours to get out of the Labyrinth.

-----

Er, Foz, everyone. How are we going to get out of here.

*sneezes*

Well, I can certainly give it a clean. I brought my mop and duster. Hey, what's this pineapple doing here?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm considering that we're all 3 in the location with the rest of the cast also...

What's the pineapple doing? Looks like its...it's...SITTING THERE!! *GASP!*

Wait, that's normal. Okay, well...I'll bet that we'll need this pineapple later in case we get hungry. So, I would say that we should put the pineapple in Ernie's backpack.

Here, Ernie.

Now, we have 5 ways out.

Let's review:
Exit 1:

Large door as high as Sweetums and as wide as Timmy Monster. It has a round door handle.

Exit 2:

Small door size of Tutter. Can be pushed open.

Exit 3:

Golden gate. Through the gate you can see a long bridge spanning to the horizon.

Exit 4:

Trap door. In the center of the room. It sounds hollow and can be lifted.

Exit 5:

Ladder goes up to ceiling
Well, door number one is big so something big MIGHT be on the other side--and I don't want to mess with nothing bigger than me. Door number 2 is too small unless when we push it open we magically become big enough to go thru it. I can see a long bridge going out over the horizon in number 3 exit. There's a trap door below us and an exit above us, so that means we're somewhere in the middle and may already be half way out of the Labyrinth, so, I say we take the pineapple.

Wait, I already said that! Maybe we should all just go out the third exit because 3 is two more than one and two less than 5, so since we're in the middle anyways, why not take the middle number???

Huh? HAA! Yessir, that's what I think we should do.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I suggest exit 6. Er, how many exits did we have again?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
5, Beau. There are 5 exits. Unless Crazy Harry wakes up and has some TNT or something.

Ernie, you want to use #3, too, or what?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Was that £? 2? Or What? Or Three two or what? Or Three too?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
R2-D2??

I'd say let's use door number three. We gonna go? The whole gang is here with us.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie! Beauregard! This is not the time to talk about imaginary droids, now, we need to figure out a way to get out of here, and fast! Fozzie, which door do you think we should take? I think 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.