1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Enter the Labyrinth (Role Play 10th July 2003)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Beauregard, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Ernie? Whats with u having animals in our apartment? I know Bernice has been in the apartment but now a rat? *shakes head* Lets get out of here before Ernie finds someone else to invite.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

RAGGY RAT: You would do that for me?

*Burst into tears.

RAGGY RAT: I have alwyas wanted to escape from here and join a show.

*blows nose*

Eerr, would you mind showing us out of here?

RAT: Sure.

-----

Raggy pulls open a curtain at the back of the tunnel and we can see inside Fraggle Rock.

-----

RAT: This is my exit. From here you guys would still have a way to go home, bbut now you have to take me along. I am sooo happy.

Yeah, me too. Home!!!
  3. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

yay we're going home
  4. Beauregard

RAT: I'm just waiting for my friend, a giant bird, to arrive. He is leaving with me. I sent him out to find anyone else who wants to leave, I hope he is alright.

Huh? We just ran away from him? I mean, he lo-oks scarey, right? Right, everyone?
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

He was pretty scary. I hope hes ok. Ernie threw a pinic cloth on him. *Bert looks on his shoulder to find something missing* Oh no!!!! Bernice is gone! Where is she?! *yells out for Bernice*
  6. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

she's fine she'll find her way she's a pigeon
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*Bernice comes flying in* Oh thank goodness. So about that hole? Are u sure its big enough? It seems that i've seen this hole somewhere before. *scratches head* Hey look its a one of a kind Fraggle Bottle Fizz cap. I've been looking for one of these ever since I heard that story of the faggles but they don't esctice. Do they?
  8. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

scarys? no us king prawns are not scared
  9. Beauregard

-----

The bird enters the room.

BIRD: Oh so you found him anyway. Yes and you threw a table cloth over me in the process. Humph.

RAT: Ok, lets go. As we leave we will enter some kind of brightly lit cavens in a place called Fraggle rock, but as soon as we are in there, I will press a button and we'll arrive in your Muppet Theatre.

-----

Let's go.

-----

Everyone exits through the hole and then gets zapped to the theatre. They see a large rocket sat on the middle of the stage. A tall shadowy man climbs through the door and a voice is heard over the PA system.

-----

VOICE: I may be gone, but trust me, I'll be back. You'll never me rid of me you Muppets.

Wow, that was bad, but look, we made it guys!!!

*Everyone cheers*

----------------------------------------------------

The End
  10. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

this is not ernie

that was fun
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks for the fun time I enjoyed myself. Hope we have another just like it. Hey Beau can I draw a pic of the rat guy for u? If u want give me a discribsion of him and I'll try my best and u can have him in the next Role Play u do. Everyone did a great job as the muppet characters they'ed played. Thank u!
  12. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I joined late, but it was still fun! beau, you did a great job of being the game master!
  13. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

we should do another muppet show role play that was fun last time
  14. Beauregard

Sure, if you like. He looked like a regular Muppet (Not like Rizzo). He is brown and furry and has blue eyes. He has a round black nose.

That's basically it.

Well, I am glad you liked it. We need to talk on another thread about a new one now.
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

U mean white around the puplie or his whole eyes r blue? and is he neak level w/ kermit? as not the same size as rizzo?
  16. Beauregard

He is roughly the same size as Janice. He has white Puppet eyes, but with blue centers. He has a few scragily bits of hair on the top like Gonzo and wears a cowboy-like next tie. He is sort of humanoid shape like most Muppet animals, but has a mouth like Janice's but thiner and brown obviously, and without teeth. Hope this helps.
  17. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I'm willing to do another full-fledged role-play game--sticking to the rules I set forth long ago--as soon as everyone is finished doing their games.
  18. Beauregard

Yes do, I will be the first in line to join your game. Your role-plays are always the best here.
  19. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

i'd join your role play fozzie rather then do my own

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.