Enterprise Re-launch

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'm now watching the third season and fourth season for the first time mostly...while it was on, I was at a boarding school that didn't allow TVs but my dad would keep me updated on what was going on. He recorded TaTV for me, however.

I am kinda digging the Xindi storyling as it is playing out, though.....

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I think you'll like the fourth season two--they really started doing something with the prequel concept and continuity.

Say, where was the Quantum Leap reference in the novel that you mentioned? I'm afraid I missed it.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
It's super small and negligible. I think it's on 383 (I don't have my copy with me)

It goes something like this:

Archer: Phlox, what do you expect me to do? Leap in and make everything right?

Phlox: You've done it before, Captain.

Yeah small and kinda dumb, but I'm such a fangirl!

anytimepally

Reaction score
It's super small and negligible. I think it's on 383 (I don't have my copy with me)

It goes something like this:

Archer: Phlox, what do you expect me to do? Leap in and make everything right?

Phlox: You've done it before, Captain.

Yeah small and kinda dumb, but I'm such a fangirl!
that's kinda neat.. I never would've caught that! :cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been trying to read the "Last Full Measure" book, but I am very confused...having not seen the last season (nor much of any season) of Enterprise. Is the book understandable without having seen the rest? Am I just being dopey in not getting a word of what's going on?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been trying to read the "Last Full Measure" book, but I am very confused...having not seen the last season (nor much of any season) of Enterprise. Is the book understandable without having seen the rest? Am I just being dopey in not getting a word of what's going on?
Sorry--haven't read it. Good luck with that, though.

:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I've also never discovered how the Xindi storyline finished up...once Sarah's done watching the series, you gotta enlighten me. :wink: