Entertainment Tonight 7/28

muppet baby

Reaction score
That is wonderful thank u so much i have ET on a season pass on my DVR , thank u so much for the heads up about the muppets because sometimes even though i have it on daily season pass sometimes when i have a busy week , i sometimes forget to watch ET, and erase it by mistake :embarrassed: even though i enjoy the show very much but most of the time i watch it and don't forget it is a great entertaiment news magizine for TV as some poeple call it .

I love it when the muppets are on there they are so much fun when they are there very cute .

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'll have to know set my DVR to record it. I want it no matter what. I want to put as much stuff on my DVD R that i'll be recording so to have some neat little speical features of my own. Thanks for the update Mykol Gantt!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
No matter how much I love the muppets, I absolutely hate Entertainment Tonight. :rolleyes: So someone will have to tell me what I missed. :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
No matter how much I love the muppets, I absolutely hate Entertainment Tonight. :rolleyes: So someone will have to tell me what I missed. :wink:
Agreed!

... that and, ya know... I forgot it was on...

YouTube, anyone?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Yeah I went out to eat with my family so I missed it as well, I hope it ends up online.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It was a quick ET report, but longer than the ads. It mainly centered on the Jonas Brothers and Miss Piggy, however Floyd appeared to be playing backup. It also showed Milley Cyrus with the Snowths and that HSM girl with Kermit. Is it just me or does that girl look like a pre-makeover Ashley Simpson? I guess that's when you're considered old - when all these stars start to look alike. :rolleyes:

The show looks like it could be good. I haven't liked many of the Kermit clips they've been showing. They are brief but a little hammier than I like my frog. The pig...maybe. :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Saw it on Australian television earlier today.Mary hart comented on how hip Kermit was.
Go Kermit!