1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Episode 2859

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by ssetta, Jan 6, 2004.

1. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

This is one of the shows that I got from Gbrobeck, and he got it from TonyCool from the Square One forum. This is from Season 22, and it really brought back fond memories for me. It had lots of clips that were never on Noggin. Here are some of the clips it had:

Animation that I have never seen before, "The Bridge is Down"
    "Professor Grover Talks About School"
    "Here Is Your Life: 2102 Shady Lane (House)" That talking house scared me when I was little!"
    And it had the song "I Get There" with Shelley the Turtle. I loved seeing that one again.

Does anyone else remember those?
  2. farscapefan

farscapefan New Member

I heard about TonyCool on Squareonetv. He's a pretty good supplier. Can you tell me the complete muppet sketch listing on that episode?