Episode #4075

DebG

Reaction score
It's titled "Cookie Monster Writes A Story" This is about a segment that starts with Ray Charles playing the keyboard and singing the whole alphabet. Then other celebrities sing: Susan Sarandon(and I think her son)(A,B,C,D,E,F,G),Michael Jeter(H,I,J,K),Patrick Stewart(L,M,N,O,P),David Robinson(Q,R,S),Ellen DeGeneres(T),Lamb Chop(U,V),Michael Jeter again(W,X,Y,Z.) Then comes the guy that I need to know who he is-he plays the piano and all he sings is "Now I know my..." My husband swears it's Malcolm-Jamal Warner.I bet him that it isn't. Also,at the end of the second set of celebrities singing the ABCs,right before they go back to Ray Charles,who's the guy singing "W,X,Y" into a microphone.Actually,he's right before Tony Bennett who sings "Z",then they go back to Ray Charles. Anyway...PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to email me at giomirdeb083@bellsouth.net if you know the answers.

ssetta

Reaction score
The guy singing (W, X, Y) at the end is Chris Casperson from the Spin Doctors.

DebG

Reaction score
Please Help!!!!!!

Thanks for answering one my questions.The question I really need answered though is- Who is the guy playing the piano and singing "Now I know my" He appears right after Michael Jeter sings "W,X,Y,Z" in the first set of celebrities singing the ABCs. He's between Michael Jeter and Susan Sarandon(and I think her son) who sing "ABCs" as in now I know my ABCs.

DebG

Reaction score
Would anybody who reads this please click the following link.It's a picture of the guy that I was asking in my original post. So far people have guessed that it's either Savion Glover or Ziggy Marley. http://www.geocities.com/stevedallas76/picture.jpg Steve responded to my post on imdb.com and I emailed him the picture and he posted since I don't know anything about that kind of stuff.

jah742

Reaction score
it looks like wyclef jean (formerly of the fugees) to me. i could be wrong, though.

jah742

Reaction score
he is Doug e. Doug. he has been in episodes of little bill, on the cosby show, and he was in cool runnings as "Sanka Coffie" he also appears in the "sing" medley on Whats the name of that Sonng. he has also been in a couple spike lee joints. you can find out more www.imdb.com/name/nm0234791

hope that helps.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
That's not Doug E. Doug. :frown:

In fact, none of the names listed so far are him.