Episode Ideas

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I agree. I need closure on Hiroshi, Petey, Lisa, Celina, Tom, and Molly the Mailwoman.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What about Mike and his insatiable teenaged appetite? Or, Real Life Could Write The Plot, and Carlo and his family could have been deported since they were in the country illegally.

Censored

Reaction score
Nah, let's stick with the gross-out humor. We'll have the show up to South Park level in no time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Caroll Spinney might actually like that - he's a big fan of SOUTH PARK

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
South Park has its place, but separate from Sesame Street.
How do you know? South Park has had parodies of Sesame Street before, and in fact several South Park guest stars have also been on Sesame Street. For all we know they could be the same show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aren't we all one and the same? Or aren't we all giant weeners nestled within a big cosmic bun?

Censored

Reaction score
How do you know? South Park has had parodies of Sesame Street before, and in fact several South Park guest stars have also been on Sesame Street. For all we know they could be the same show.
Last I checked, Sesame Street never used the adult humor of South Park. I know it seems like an outdated idea, but there is actually still a difference between entertainment for adults and entertainment for children.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hmm, gee, it seems like I actually explained that very thing to you a couple of weeks ago.