Episodes I never saw...

Jay Thomas

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just thought I'de ask if the following episodes were any of the best in the series, because I never saw them and wanna know if I'm missing out on any classic episodes.

1). Wembley & the Gorgs.
2). Boober Rock.
3). Ring Around the Rock.
4). Mokey's Funeral
5). The Gorg Who Would be King.
6). The Voice Inside.

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Jay,

IMHO, all of those episodes are great ones. In particular though, I'd definitely catch (if you can) The Gorg Who Would Be King - it's pretty cool! It's got two of my favourite songs in it, "How Wide, How Far, How Real" (at least, I *think* that's the name of it -- probably wrong) and "Boss of Yourself." Cool beans!

>Adam

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I haven't seen all of those either but I totally agree with PukkaPukka. The Gorg who Would be King is one of my favorites. I highly recomend it. The songs are great and the whole storyline is too. It's one of those really touching episodes in my opinion.

radio boy

Reaction score
episodes

i have all those episodes i wouldn't trade them for the world

Joggy

Reaction score
Gorg Who Would Be King is a must-see. It's the first episode in the "Final Episodes Trilogy".

My other personal favorites in that list are Boober Rock (which is a very funny episode with a cool script) and The Voice Inside (Sprocket visiting Fraggle Rock is ALWAYS cool, plus "Travellin' Free" is a great Gobo song).

Ring Around The Rock is the only one I'm missing, but I'm getting that soon.