episodes on the Muppet Show where.....

golden teeth

Reaction score
Jim Henson characters interact. Could somebody tell me some episode where the characters interact, like Kermit and Rowlf, (I remember from one). WHen i say interact i mean they both talk to each other in the scene, not counting At the Dance.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
The only example I can think of off the top of my head is the episode where Kermit was a patient for Veternarians Hospital(I believe it was the Kenny Rogers episode).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here are some examples:

Candice Bergen: Kermit and Rowlf both appear and talk in Veterinarian's Hospital (Kermit responds to something Rowlf says at the end of the sketch).
Peter Sellers: Kermit and Link talk.
Elton John: Kermit and The Swedish Chef interract.
Julie Andrews: Kermit and The Swedish Chef interract.
Lou Rawls: Kermit and The Swedish Chef interract.
Edgar Bergen: Jim Henson performed Mean Mama and Boppity in the opening number.

Should we count times when Kermit and Waldorf interracted? In most of those times, Kermit was on the stage while Waldorf was in his balcony.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Should we count times when Kermit and Waldorf interracted? In most of those times, Kermit was on the stage while Waldorf was in his balcony.
I just thought of one specific example. Just after the Vincent Price panel discussion sketch(where Gorgon Heap ate Kermit), Waldorf made the joke they should call the Consumer Board(or something like that) because the host just got consumed. Kermit then pops up between them and says something like "Don't count on it".