Episodes where all of the Electric Mayhem spoke.

golden teeth

Reaction score
I don't believe their are too many, but what episodes did all of the Electric Mayhem appear in? The one that comes to my mind first is the Dianna Ross one where they all spoke. :cool: :halo: :sing:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
When did all of the Electric Mayhem speak in the Diana Ross episode? I don't recall them having a big part in that one.

Here are a few I can think of:

the Cleo Lane episode. At least I've heard them all speak when I heard that song on MC Radio.

I think they all had a line on the Rudolf Nureyev ep, if you count Janice's appearance in Vet's Hospital. Or did Zoot speak at all in that one?

There were probably more than this. I just haven't seen them all.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Zoot didn't speak at all in the Rudolf Nureyve episode. I heard Lips said something in an episode in the 5th season I believe, but I don't think some of the other members of the and spoke in that episode.

The two that seem three Electric Mayhem members that speak the most are Floyd, Animal, and Janice, while Dr. Teeth is the fourth person likely to say something followed by Zoot, and then Lips.

ryan

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Technically, the Shirley Bassey episode is the only one where they all spoke, since Lips spoke in that one, but I can't remember if if Zoot spoke in that episode or not.

golden teeth

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't mean to put the Dianna Ross one. In that one, only Animal and Floyd talked I believe.

Saironi

Reaction score
Here's a theory of mine concerning this, tell me what ya think;

Floyd normally does the talking for the band, which leads one to wonder who the real leader of the Electric Mayhem and in control of the orchestra pit is, since in Kaye Ballard, the other musicians which the exception of Rowlf and Dr. Teeth, who was never seen in the orchestra pit, willingly go along with Pepper's decision that the theme is lame. Either he is the second-leader, or something like spokesman for them. They certainly all seem to respect him.