1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Eric Jacobsen on the Travel Channel

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Sir Didymus, Jun 3, 2002.

1. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

I was watching this thing on the Travel Channel today about Walt Disney World, and Eric Jacobson was talking about the place! He didn't say anything about The Muppets. I'm not sure if it was "The" Eric Jacobson, but that's what they said his name was.

Sir Didymus
  2. Blind Pew

Blind Pew New Member

I saw that too! Could it be???? :eek:
  3. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

I don't believe so. On the SS "Biography" on A&E last year, the performer of Bert, I believe, had black hair. It was brief and didn't show his face, but that's how I remember it. I'll have to watch my tape.

BTW, I was watching Fox News (or maybe MSNBC), and they had an anchorwoman named Jane Hanson. Sheesh...
  4. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

I think you are right Boy Raisin, because the Eric Jacobsen on the discovery channel had greyish hair, and the Eric on the SS Biography thing had brown hair. So I think there are hust two Erics! Lol

Sir Didymus
  5. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Yeah, and I have the same name as the guy who does R2D2 in "Star Wars." And I'm not even a "Star Wars" fan.
  6. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Kenny Baker? Is that your name? That's cool.

Sir Didymus
  7. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

It's actually Kenneth Baker, but I never liked it. So if one day you hear about some puppetry and entertainment company called "Kenny Baker," it's not him! Here's hopin'. :)