1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Eric Jacobson

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Splurge, Dec 10, 2002.

1. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Okay, so now we know what Eric Jacobson looks like. A few months ago, he wasn't even getting credit for his work. Now that he's getting recognized publicly, when are we going to read out first interview with him? What else has he done with Henson? What's his background? Does he like muffins?
  2. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

well i hope he does some interviews! he seems like a very interesting guy maybe he'll be more public than Bill Baretta......whom i cannot find any interviews with!!!!! dangit! oh well i sure hope he likes muffins:D
  3. Muppetfreak

Muppetfreak Member

you are all weirdos!
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Why, Thank you!! :D

I wonder if he likes envelopes, too?
  5. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

what about muffins in envelopes?????
  6. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

well your a FREAK!!!!! hahahaha sorry had to!
  7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

:eek: OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!

MMMmmmmmmMMMM!!!
  8. Muppetfreak

Muppetfreak Member

mmmmmm Muffin flavored envelopes. . .

**** right I am a freak!
  9. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Sorry to ruin this brilliantly muffined thread, but I had a question: Croe, do you know what ever happened to Galileo's Telescope? I mean the article that included that picture is from 1999, and I haven't heard anything about the project (though I am admittedly not a puppetry buff, just Muppets..). Can you give me any info, it seemed like something interesting.

-Matt
  10. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

all i can do is smile at that one!

Sarah
  11. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

LoL!

Honestly, I love the way threads trail off into silliness around here (that is, should the be left untainted) :D!! But, I did have a "serious" question, for which I apologize (lol) :)

-Matt
  12. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

i don't know the answer to be honest..i am more of a muppet fan too! i haven't heard anything else....

HEY SOMEONE COME ANSWER HIS QUESTION!!! NOOOOOOOOOW YEA YOU ANSWER NOW OR SUFFER!!!!!!!

Sarah
  13. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Wana bet??? *Throws a muffin*

Now shut up.

*Eats an envelope*

Burp, my mistake.
  14. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are out of muffins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good thing i have my MUFFINEXPress 3786!!! yup that's right 3786 muffins a minute!! suffer the muffin power..................................................

Sarah
  15. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......ERIC ain't so bad-lookin' either!!!!
    "Muffin power", Sarah? :rolleyes: You just get more and more interesting by the day.....:D

MUFFIN FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (Ducks the flying muffins!!!!)
  16. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's ok...but he can't beat bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emmy has trained me well!

Sarah
  17. Manda:-D

No, Eric CAN'T beat Bill!
    Now, let's continue w/the muffin fight!!!
    (I toss a muffin at Sarah and run away giggling....)
  18. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

*takes her MUFFINEXPress and aims at Manda*

take that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah take that

Sarah
  19. Muppetfreak

Muppetfreak Member

*ducks flying muffins*

Has anyone suceeded in getting an answer via mail or fanmail@henson from his hotness? Or an autograph?
  20. Manda:-D

*Takes giant muffin and shoots it out of a cannon at Sarah*
    EAT THIS!!!!! I mean.....Ummmm.......