Ernie and Cookie: What's Different?

mikealan

Reaction score
Hi ya guys, as I remember seeing the sketch where Ernie and the Cookie Monster trying to think of what is different themselves, it's one of my favorite skits I saw on Play With Me Sesame.

I like this classic sketch, because Cookie Monster has made a 'keeheeheeheehee' laugh like Ernie when they had the same smile, and at the end, they made fun around a Green Anything Muppet boy-Ernie thinks he had his hair like Bert and looked green like Kermit (wow, I can't believe that Ernie said 'Kermit the Frog', but both Kermit and Ernie had the same voice and were played by Henson, now Whitmire!) and Cookie thinks he had his coat like Sherlock Hemlock. The background of this sketch is red-colored.

Anybody remember this sketch?

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
[QUOTE=
Ernie thinks he had his hair like Bert and looked green like Kermit (wow, I can't believe that Ernie said 'Kermit the Frog', but both Kermit and Ernie had the same voice and were played by Henson, now Whitmire!)

Yeah I couldn't believe this either. I thought it was cool though. Imagine if Ernie and Kermit where ever in a skit together? Although they were both in Doderubberduck, but there wasn't any direct dilaouge between the 2 :stick_out_tongue: :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :smile: