Essay assignment about MC-Please Help

jediX

Reaction score
Nope not too late, I just started :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I know it's late, but I wanna reply for the heck of it!

I joined MC after lurking for months after I saw VMX, and quickly realized that this is the place for me.

The great thing about MC, is how everyone cares....if you said the word Amy on these boards, most of us would almost shed a tear (as I am now)

I know that was short, and was too late, but I wanted to say it!
Sarah (or anyone else that's here now that knows the story), what was the story of Amy? I remember reading about her a while back, but that all happened before my time. Adding something like that to show how strong the unity is here would be really great.

jediX

Reaction score
Thanks a lot everyone for posting about your experiences here at mc. I finished the paper and couldn't have done it without your stories.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I like the part you sent me! You should post all for MC to read! We are arrogant!

no not really. I bet I'm not the only one that thinks it's really REALLY cool for you to choose MC, and it would be great to read it..because any of us feel the same way!

jediX

Reaction score
And hey, as I said, I couldn't have done it without you guys.

jediX

Reaction score
And how about this... I'll post it up here AFTER I turn it in and get it back graded so that they don't think I copied it from someone else.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The thing with Amy really is that she came here, became the heart and soul of the party. Was a great friend to a lot of people here, particually Cantus Rock, and then, sadly, she passed away.

It was the first death of a friend I have experienced, even though she wasn't my best friend here at the time, her memory on this board is still strong.

She lives on in our hearts.

jediX

Reaction score
I remember reading that...thanks for finding it.