eureka!

Hope Mills

Reaction score
The Rainbow Connection, I’ve found it! I know that this idea has more than likely been sensed before on this forum, but Muffet Central is truly a creditable trbute inspired by Jim Henson’s modest talents.

I’ve been on the forum for only a short while; however, muppetwriter has been persuading me to visit for years. And his most recent persuation was to visit the Jim Henson Exibition in Little Rock. I succumed, and I had the most delightful time. From the beginning to the end, I became as a little kid (and I usually am anyway, but I never allow myself to “let loose” outside of my home and family surroundings)—we live as a family similar to the Tucks from the movie Tuck Everlasting, or the family from the Blast from the Past movie. I’m not kidding, guys, one of the attendents was following after me and straighting up the chairs and books. We entered the exibition at a late hour, and when the lights started to flicker, as a closing warning, I was not going to leave without a fight. But muppetwriter was the dignified one; I didn’t want to shame the family; we left the place with dignity (smile). :excited::excited::excited:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
That's a great story, hope!

Thank you, Ilikemuppets. You are a very thoughtful one, indeed!

I'm watching Shawdow of a Doubt with muppetdad, and he is trying to catch a glimpse of Alfred Hitchcock's cameo--he wants me to hunt for Al, too. I wish he would acknowledge that I'm talking to a friend, and he should be silent for a moment :rolleyes:; he is so spoiled.

have a goodnight, :sleep:

Hope