1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Events section

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MelissaY1, Jul 20, 2010.

1. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Phillip and other board moderators:

Wanted to run a polite suggestion by you guys: I was wondering if it would be possible to start up a section on here where people can post upcoming Muppet/Henson related events either regionally or for various things. I know we would normally post things like an upcoming Henson panel in a Muppets section or the headlines section, but thought maybe it would be easier to have everything all in one place for everyone?

I was thinking about it since I got Steve Swanson from the Muppet Cast podcast's recent invite on Facebook about the upcoming Muppet Vaults screening in Brooklyn, NY. Would anyone else here be interested in that? If not, that's cool too :)