Ever had a crush on a Muppet?

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a crush on any of the muppet characters?I personally had a crush on Miss Piggy! :mad:

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
Has anyone ever had a crush on any of the muppet characters?I personally had a crush on Miss Piggy! :mad:

Not so much the muppets- I do have a little bit of a school girl crush on Bill Barretta :flirt: But I heard he's married! Ah well.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Having a crush on a puppet is just wrong.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I also have a crush on Bill......but that's what the BBB is for...support

and I have this huge crush on Super Scooter.....oh wait! you mean actual muppets!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
I don't like that tone.

What tone? You can't hear my tone at all. It's wriiten. For all you know I was smiling when I typed that. Geeze, you're too serious.

BTW, having a crush on a puppet is wrong. It's like having a crush on a cartoon. It's just weird.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
BTW, having a crush on a puppet is wrong. It's like having a crush on a cartoon. It's just weird.
And if that cartoon happened to be Jessica Rabbit?

Whatever

Reaction score
I dunno, I kinda have a Sweetums fixtation... I watched MFS w/ my sister + everytime he appeared I squealed his name... it really annoyed her, which made it fun to do... and when Gonzo was about to board the space ship I said "A world WITH Sweetums and a world WITHOUT him. No choice! Sweetums!" and she went in a rather good though unintentional Sam imitation "You are SO strange." Heh heh. She and my brother like the Muppets, maybe not quite as much as I do, but still.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
What tone? You can't hear my tone at all. It's wriiten. For all you know I was smiling when I typed that. Geeze, you're too serious.

We all have our wierdnesses.This was a silly topic to begin with.Could you forgive me for getting on your case like that?I admit it wasn't necessary.