1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Ever had a crush on a Muppet?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Pug Lover, Jan 21, 2004.

1. Pug Lover

Pug Lover New Member

Has anyone ever had a crush on any of the muppet characters?I personally had a crush on Miss Piggy! :mad:
  2. mupvisiongirl

mupvisiongirl New Member

Not so much the muppets- I do have a little bit of a school girl crush on Bill Barretta :flirt: But I heard he's married! Ah well.
  3. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Having a crush on a puppet is just wrong.
  4. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I also have a crush on Bill......but that's what the BBB is for...support

and I have this huge crush on Super Scooter.....oh wait! you mean actual muppets!
  5. Pug Lover

Pug Lover New Member

I don't like that tone.
  6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I'm a Muppet.
  7. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

What tone? You can't hear my tone at all. It's wriiten. For all you know I was smiling when I typed that. Geeze, you're too serious.

BTW, having a crush on a puppet is wrong. It's like having a crush on a cartoon. It's just weird.
  8. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

And if that cartoon happened to be Jessica Rabbit?
  9. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I dunno, I kinda have a Sweetums fixtation... I watched MFS w/ my sister + everytime he appeared I squealed his name... it really annoyed her, which made it fun to do... and when Gonzo was about to board the space ship I said "A world WITH Sweetums and a world WITHOUT him. No choice! Sweetums!" and she went in a rather good though unintentional Sam imitation "You are SO strange." Heh heh. She and my brother like the Muppets, maybe not quite as much as I do, but still.
  10. Pug Lover

Pug Lover New Member

We all have our wierdnesses.This was a silly topic to begin with.Could you forgive me for getting on your case like that?I admit it wasn't necessary.
  11. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

aww it was just a big misunderstanding! Let's all kiss eachother!

hmmm...who should I kiss first
  12. Janice 'n Mokey Fraggle...

Teehee! :)

:o
  13. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

*raises hand*

Can.... almost... reach.... the... sky...
  14. It may seem weird to ya, but it's quite common. There are plenty o' males out there who admit to havin' had crushes on puppets 'n cartoons! :zany:

Cheetara from "ThunderCats"...meOWWWwwww... :cool:
  15. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I know Ryan has a crush on Kate Monster from Avenue Q.

And who can blame him?
  16. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Hmmm... I don't believe I ever have... now, cartoon characters on the other hand...
  17. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Well there is always Miss Piggy. and/or Janice. Nice girls.

On teh other hand, there is Annie Sue and Gladys teh cow... We males don't get much choice with the Muppets do we.

Unless you count Camila but she's already taken....
  18. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

yeah...I've had a crush on about all of them at one time.....except Pepe....he's more of your one night stand type of guy....I try to stay away from his type.

SS! I pick YOU!
  19. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

yaaaay!

*struts around like a kindergartener during his first school play*
  20. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member