Ever Noticed.....

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Grover's a 4 year old working at a restaurant?

Mumford NEVER wears his hat?

There are a bunch of Muppets named Lou or something like that?
Lew Zealand
Lewis Kazagger
Lobbuck Lou (from the Jug Band)
Lou (why are there 2 muppets named Lou in the Jug Band?)
Luis the Otter from Sesame Park
Probably more.....

The Count has 2 girlfriends? (he even LOOKS like a pimp!!!)

Seymour's more of an AARDVARK than an elephant (cuz of his miniture trunk)?

add your "EVER NOTICED" things.......

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Ever Noticed:

Scooter has no nose?
Rowlf's eyes look like fried eggs?
Where did Flyod and Manah Manah get blinging sunglasses?
That the "At the dance" partners are glued together?
Thog's mouth bobs when he walks?
Pops just sunnedly appered (in the Gene Kellyt Episode?)
Many Muppets have no eyeballs( Bunsen,Chef, Flyod,Zoot, Janice,ANd most of the pigs) I guess scooter?

Salmoto

Reaction score
Glasses are just fine for some muppets, even though Floyd grew eyes at one point, so did Clifford. And strangely there were periods of time Animal kept his eyes closed for a long while. Perhaps Muppets are allergic to light.

Ryan

Reaction score
If anyone has the WDW Scooter beanie, look under his glasses....he has little black sewn in eyes!! lol

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I have to agree with what swedish chefs said about Scooter. If he took off his glasses, he wouldn't have eyeballs. Lol. About Pops, I don't think that was the Gene Kelly episode that he originally appeared in since that was the last episode to be filmed. It was probably the first episode at the beginning of season 5 that he first appeared (whoever the guest star was there). Also, I find it weird that Bert and Ernie share an apartment and have a car and everything when I read in some books that they are in Kindergarten or something like that.

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Re: Reply

Originally posted by Daffyfan2002 [/i
About Pops, I don't think that was the Gene Kelly episode that he originally appeared in since that was the last episode to be filmed. It was probably the first episode at the beginning of season 5 that he first appeared (whoever the guest star was there).

Like The guides on this site, I go by airing order. Gene Kelly (#97) was the first episode aired in the fifth season and the last episode to be filmed.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh. I didn't know that. I thought it was the last episode to air since it had the 'end of the world' theme. At least that's what it says at the Kermitage website.