"every Thing He Touches Turns To Sold " My New Ebay Puppet

renegade

Reaction score
I would like to introduce you to Wasson the Realtor

He's been selling house's since he drop out of junior collage.

He makes a pretty good living but has the a reputation scamming people out of THERE hard earned cash!
And also has the annoying habit of walking around saying “ Every thing I touch turns to Sold “ over and over again!
It drives me crazy !!!!
So Get it in writing when working with and make sure to watch your back.

This Puppet was made from the PROJECTPUPPET.com using The Glorified Sock Puppet pattern ! I did do some modifications to the pattern but projectpuppet.com gives you such a great start the modifications were easy!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I really like it,too bad I already spent $110 on a puppet from www.axtell.com .The puppet I bought was Benny the bird.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
He's awesome! I can just picture him in some sort of muppet production!

Rugby

Reaction score
Wow! Did you used to work at the muppet workshop or something? Your ability to capture the muppet look and your quality is amazing.

Ventrilotwist

Reaction score
Can I ask why you list your reserve in the description? I don't like reserves as it is, but doesn't saying what it is defeat the purpose? You start with a low bid and have a reserve to create a bidding war was what I was told. Maybe don't list it in the future. Just trying to help. I hope you can get that much for it, it'll inspire us glorified sock puppet builders. Gonna finish my own today. Good luck!

renegade

Reaction score
I've changed my auction to a buy it now one!
Only 85 bucks!!
He's about 24 inches tall

Ventrilotwist thanks for your tip on the reserve price thing
the only reason I list it in the auction just want everyone to know what the puppet really cost me in labor and materials and that I can't sell it less then that . I also start the auction low so just in case it does'nt sell that I just might beable to make some kind of deal with the highest bidder . I dont what to see any one lose out.
thanks

Ventrilotwist

Reaction score
I wish I dared charge for labor...all my puippets would be over a thousand dollars if I paid myself minimum wage lol. On Sunday I finished my newest puppet and yesterday it didn't have legs again. One foot was bigger than the other so I redid it lol. I used a modified (obviously if it has legs) glorified sock puppet pattern. Decided to keep this one for myself.