Everyones Leaving!!! Boo hoo!!!

grail

Reaction score
i don't think you sounded stupid at all...

there are so many in-jokes, and in-fighting around here, that anyone who's new or anyone who hasn't posted much in the past, can definately find it difficult to get a foothold. but one should never not post because they think they'll look silly. it's like you said, you've never ctually MET any of us, you may or may not ever actually do so (not going to Muppetfest?), these are not people you have to look in the eye every day. so why should it matter? i know i personally have made a complete fool of myself in here more times than i care to admit to. one of the dangers of posting as much as i do, i suppose.

from what i can recall, you have well-reasoned and intentioned things to say, and i for one would like to see more from you. i don't know if that really matters or not, but i thought you should at least hear it. besides, with the flux in who's here recently, now's your chance to really make yourself known.

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
I'm gonna post again!

Firstly, thanks for your reply Grail! ^_^ I appreciated it.

And yes! I will make myself known and heard, then take over the board and run it like a dictatorship turning MC into my very own Communist Cuba! MUWAHAHAHA! XP

... OR, maybe I'll just start posting more to topics that interest me? I think this one sounds better. (Awwwww! And I like Fidel so much!)

As God as my witness I will always be stupid again!

^_^ Debo

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Where'd they all go? Where'd Beaker go? Why am I JUST now finding this stuff out?

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Where'd they all go? Where'd Beaker go? Why am I JUST now finding this stuff out?

FOZ
Cause you my friend have been busy with that Haunted House!!!

EmmyMik

Reaction score

FOZ
That's because you dont' subscribe to MC Monthly. For just $24.95 a month you can get all of the latest news at MC. Order now and you can get the swimsuit edition!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
That's because you dont' subscribe to MC Monthly. For just $24.95 a month you can get all of the latest news at MC. Order now and you can get the swimsuit edition!
actually...i think i'm afraid of the swimsuit edition...

i just know Byron'd find a way into every page, and nobody wants that...

heh heh...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
actually...i think i'm afraid of the swimsuit edition...

i just know Byron'd find a way into every page, and nobody wants that...

heh heh...
Tee hee hee...now that is a scary thought indeed. :wink:

I'm not about to head away from the board that introduced me to so many good fine people. Before MC, I spent my internet life scanning video trade sites looking for Muppet material. Boring, and pointless sums that up pretty nicely. Then, I found a place here. I came and posted. Although there was a rough patch in the beginning, all the time after that has been great.

I now have more friends I talk to on AIM from here than I do in my area here. I laugh more with people on here than I do in real life. I can share stories, pictures, writings and such, and really know the readers on here care about them. Why? Because they are my friends.

We Are Fam-i-ly! :big_grin:

-Matt

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Are you kidding? I know I've only been on this board for less than a month but we've got a really good group here. I've not done a lot of Forums, Discussions lists etc. but this one is BY FAR the most positive in tone that I've seen. I tried the alt.patmetheny list a couple of years back and got kicked off after two weeks because I disagreed with the host's opinion about one album. Sheesh! I'm currently on this board, the new Palisades board and the forum over at zappa.com. And even as much of a Frank Zappa maniac as I am, I've not been there much in the last month or so because those people started getting viscious. I mean really vitriolic towards each other over simple diferences of opinion. I've seen some arguments here but nothing like any place else I've been. We've got a pretty good-tempered and open-minded group as far as I can tell and I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon. I'm not exactly a social butterfly myself. My wife and I moved here about a year and a half ago and we both work at home so we don't get much day-to-day interaction with other people. I've really enjoyed this board a lot. That enjoyment comes as much from the members personalities as it does from interest in the topic.

J~

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOZ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nate: Cause you my friend have been busy with that Haunted House!!!

Emmy: That's because you dont' subscribe to MC Monthly. For just $24.95 a month you can get all of the latest news at MC. Order now and you can get the swimsuit edition!

The other obvious reason is my lack of time to play at the Central.

Speaking of the Haunted House, Nate, you need to come out there one night. Closer to Halloween I'll be out there more often; next Saturday (10/26) from 1-4 I'll be there with DracMula (Muley's halloween character) and as Ghostbuster Williams. You can also see Muley's little video he made to warn the chilluns about their job in the house that day...helping find all of Scooby Doo's friends. It's fun.

Hey, you still want to have Muley on your show? Let him know...I'll send him out.

Laters,
Foz

radionate

Reaction score
They won't let me have Muley on during my regular shift, but there are some changs blowing in the wind that I'm not allowed to talk about, and management doesn't even know about yet, so the possibility might happen within a few months, all depends. I'll keep you posted!