1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

**EXCLUSIVE** Kermit on Ant and Dec (UK TV) Pictures Now Online!

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by GuySmiley, Apr 20, 2004.

1. GuySmiley

GuySmiley New Member

Hi Guys!

Yes, especially for all of you that missed it - here are some pictures I grabbed from Kermit's Appearance on 'Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway'.

http://www.geocities.com/wuwouk/guysmiley/

Be warned though - it is hosted by GeoCities, so it means I have limited bandwidth - if you can't get through try again later, or if anyone with more reliable hosting wants to re-host the whole page feel free to do so!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Guy!

2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

That's awesome!

What were they doing dressed as Blues Brothers? You know I'm a huge BBros Fan!

Kev

3. GuySmiley

GuySmiley New Member

They sang 'Everybody' as a sort of Series Finale!

4. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Thanks for sharing the pics! Kermit in sunglasses- what a hoot!

5. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Well-Known Member

That looks awesome! Thanks for the pics!

:) :cool:

6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Cool!!

7. BarkingSprocket

BarkingSprocket New Member

Thanks a lot!!! those pics are great I saw Kermit on TV but some of my mates didn't now i can show them the pics.

I know this is asking a lot but is there any chance of getting a movie file of the Kermit spot with Ant & Dec on ur site too?

:) :)

8. Becky

Becky New Member

Old thread but...

I just watched the 2nd DVD of Ant n Dec's (the series which ended with Kermit) and the blues brothers bit is at the end of the DVD so now I have that song in my head, 'I need you, you, you! I need you, you, you!...' and so on and so fourth! Aw li'l Kermie done up in a Blues Brothers suit lol :)
    Ah fab!

9. Becky

Becky New Member

Is there anyone out there still yet to see this? As I think I know where there's a link to it on the 'net...

10. Becky

Becky New Member

11. Becky

Becky New Member

There's a little bit about it on the 'backstage' part of the extras on the DVD too. Just them rehearsing the Kermit. You don't see Steve at all but at one shot during rehearsals the cameras in the audience and looking down at the stage and there's a little group of people standing around where Kermit was going to be on the amp and I'm pretty sure that it's Steve you can just see but as there's a woman standing in front of him talking I can't be 100% but pretty sure it is cause you notice the long hair.

12. Fuller House

Fuller House Active Member

13. JimmyDeanDog

JimmyDeanDog Member

Anyone still have these video clips?

I missed this one years ago and was wondering if anyone
    out there still has copies of what was linked here...

Let me know - thanks much!