Excuse me. I'm confused...

Struble

Reaction score
Did I just accompany Mr. Peabody in the wayback machine? I'm seeing tons upon tons of posts from 2002... listed as new oness, when all the posts within it are from 2002. Why is this happening? My appologies if this was touched upon somewhere else, my sanity could not keep looking for it within all these time displaced messages.

Sh.

Struble

Reaction score
That might be part of the explanation. NEW posts are coming out as 2002. Either that or I really did travel back in time, and if so I think I'll sell my Muppet Action figures that aren't even out yet, and make tons of money and retire to a farm in eastern Europe.

Sh.

Struble

Reaction score
Yeah, see... you even replied to my message 5 months before I originally posted it. This is driving me insanical.

Sh.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Struble said:
Yeah, see... you even replied to my message 5 months before I originally posted it. This is driving me insanical.

Sh.
Are you sure your not looking at the date JOINED? Under the Avator?

Struble

Reaction score
Excuse Me. I'm An Idiot...

Beauregard said:
Are you sure your not looking at the date JOINED? Under the Avator?
You nailed it. The sad thing is, I think I made this bonehead mistake when I first joined, too. You'd think after over a hundred posts, I'd have caught on to what that was. I guess that's what I get for disapearing from the site for a few months. *slaps forehead* Jeez, I can be a silly stupid kind of guy.

Silly Stupid Struble
(edited, because I can't spell Stupid right)

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Struble said:
You nailed it. The sad thing is, I think I made this bonehead mistake when I first joined, too. You'd think after over a hundred posts, I'd have caught on to what that was. I guess that's what I get for disapearing from the site for a few months. *slaps forehead* Jeez, I can be a silly stupid kind of guy.

Silly Stupid Struble
(edited, because I can't spell Stupid right)

Dont worry, the same thing happened to me aswell, I think a few things have changed recently on MC so thats probably why you got confused, I do it all the time!
:smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*bangs head on desk*

I was here from the begining. I should have known that.