Explosions in London...

Mario

Reaction score
When I heard it on NPR this morning before school, I thought, "IRA" and then I heard an opinion that after London won the seat for the next Olympics, the bombings could have been from jealous French citizens. I just think its terrible whatever it is and I hope that this all stops.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
KCJ506 said:
Has anyone noticed this?
September 11, 2001: Four planes highjacked (Northern United States)
March 11, 2003: Four trains blown up (Madrid, Spain)
Today: Four explosions (London, England)
All three took place during Rush Hour in their respective locations, occured within two years of each and all came in groups of four.
A good point, but remember on Sept 11, there was supposedly supposed to be another plane hijacked and today, they apparently found two bombs that did not detonate. But, I'm just being nitpicky, which really isn't fair. Either way, it's a horrible tragedy and awful to have happen again anywhere in the world. I pray for peace and I refuse to let them win.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm keeping all of you in London in my thoughts & prayers .PLEASE stay safe. I feel as if all of us have become a big family.
(((((HUGS)))))to all
PS. Anyone know if Danny (Tutter Fan) is in London? I hope he's all right. :concern:

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, Dan is not in London, nor, to my knowledge, had any reason to be visiting there yesterday. I'm sure he'd safe.

Beau

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I heard about London yesterday morning and am irate over the whole thing. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families and anyone else involved in this tragedy. Every bit of loathing and hate I can possess is for those responsible for the attacks.

I feel the attacks were most likely an attempt to disrupt the G8 Summit, but a part of me wonders if perhaps it is because of their 2012 Olympics victory. Could terrorists have been lying in wait in all five contending cities and attacked the winner? Would Paris, New York, Moscow or Madrid have been attacked if they had won? It would be perfect for those who wanted to instill global fear by unsettling our nerves about the security of the city set to host one of the world's grand events. If it was a French retaliation, I wouldn't think it would be done with such dastardly precision.

Whoever is involved, I hate them. The world is a scary enough place right now without having to worry whether or not it's safe to take a bus or subway home. I wish everyone in and around London a quick recovery. Be safe and be vigilant.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
When I heard about this the other day I was sitting watching TV at about 8pm and a newsflash came across the tv and I just got this chilling feeling, much the same as I did when I saw the september 11 attacks live on tv back in 2001.

A really weird thing is that my Mum got home a few hours earlier and said that she had a strange feeling that something was going to happen when she was driving home. Well she was right. The next day we were going out and still had it on our minds then I noticed a small piece of paper on the dashboard of the car picked it up and saw the London transport symbol and it was a london bus ticket dated 1994 which is really weird because we just cant work out where it has come from. weird when we are so far away from London.
My Mum was born in London and lived and worked there for many years, she has a connection to the city.

Erine81981

Reaction score
This is some scary stuff happening and I fell so sorry for the UK. Please everyone thats a part of the website is doing ok. I don't want to hear something bad. Please be ok. Praying everyday.

Whatever

Reaction score
I was very sorry to hear about the bombing. I think a lot abut the people affected. I hope things return to a normal state there soon (and nt only because I'll be there for six days in August!)

luvtosr

Reaction score
Three people in Leeds (northern city, about an hour and a half away from me - not that that means anything to anyone) who were killed in the bombings are now suspected of being suicide bombers. The bus was almost definitely a suicide bomber because they found some documents among the wreckage.

And, apparently, an Australian who survived the the London bombings had previously survived the Bali bombs.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Good grief! If I was that Australian, I'd stay home!!