1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Expressing Your Muppet Fandom

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Hubert, Nov 29, 2012.

1. DannyRWW Well-Known Member

A Kermit tie? Where'd you find one Hubert? I've checked everywhere.....
  2. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Once again how nice for you. :p
  3. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Hmm, let's see...

1. I draw the Muppets quite a lot and post the pictures here, deviantart and tumblr
    2. Written a few fics, mostly drabbles which I only post here, besides FF.net.
    3. Own a small collection of t-shirts, comics and one poster whish currently hangs on my wall.
    4. Occasionally talk about it.
  4. Hubert Well-Known Member

They made some Kermit ties in the early 2000s that I had been wanted, so I started scouring EBay for one last year. Eventually one showed up, so I grabbed it. :)
  5. Slackbot Well-Known Member

I draw pictures. I write stories. I build puppets. I'm a volatile creative type.
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

So apparently I'm the only one who doesn't own any shirts. :p
  7. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

And to think I thought I had the least amount of muppet stuff out of anyone here...and yet I have something Pinky doesn't. This pleases me :fishy:
  8. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

*throws snow at Sarge*
  9. TheWeirdoGirl Active Member

I have one Muppet shirt- a blue one that has a picture of Gonzo wearing his classic purple suit. I like wearing it because its a good way to start conversations about Muppets with the people who I see from day to day. I draw Muppets a lot, and I post a lot of those drawings here and on DeviantArt (and occasionally on Facebook and Tumblr). I've started writing some Muppet fanfiction (I haven't finished anything yet though). And I like to talk to people about the Muppets whenever I have a reason to. Plus I've got Muppet DVDs and books and other stuff laying around my bedroom.
  10. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I've got a couple Fraggle shirts and a Muppet shirt, which have started some conversations before with people at stores and places like that. I've posted stories on here, and I have my small collection of Muppet plush and books. Aside from that, I don't do much else. I've found that trying to make people watch something with me does not really work.
  11. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm.... let me seeeeee....

I have like 30 Muppet shirts I wear all the time, ranging from a Weezer and The Muppets shirt to Fraggle Rock.

I have a Muppet Mural on my wall. (My parents were EXTREMELY nice on my birthday that year)

I have a collection of over 300 items.

I annoy my friends and family about the Muppets.

I am in this forum...
    charlietheowl likes this.
  12. Mister Muppet Active Member

I draw pictures of muppets, I have loads of merchandise and dvds of them, i wear socks of them everyday at school, wear t shirts at the weeekend, show my friends impressioins of them, come on muppet central nearly everyday, uses refrences to them everyday, sing the songs all the times and never stop talking about them at school and at home and even dream about them occasionlly :D
  13. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Yes you are, and we are very grateful for that. *pats Casey's head*
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

My Kermit from build a bear was the best thing I bought! He is so soft and cuddly!! :)
  15. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

30 shirts! Wow! You can go a whole month wearing Muppet stuff and not have to repeat anything. Consider me impressed.
  16. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Haha. Thanks. I actually tried to wear a Muppet shirt every day of the month once. I've been collecting shirts and stuff for about 6 years now, and Christmas/Birthday presents really do add up. ;)
  17. Hayley B Active Member

I went to the Smithsonian to see the Sam and Friends exhibit. I talk on Muppet Central. I watched the movies and tv shows. I listen to some of the Muppeteers on Twitter and Facebook too.
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I just totally forgot I do have Muppets socks. But since when does anyone look at someones feet? :p
  19. Hubert Well-Known Member

This sounds strange, but I often do, just in the rare instance someone is wearing Muppety socks. :p
    DannyRWW likes this.
  20. lifelongfan New Member

I have an animal antenna topper and kermit decal on my Jeep.