Extended version of The Muppet Movie

dpurves

Reaction score
I know there's a UK version of this movie with some extended scenes. Is it available for purchase anywhere out there? I've seen some of the clips on YouTube, but I'd love to be able to watch the movie straight through with them included.

It seems like the only version I see out there is the regular one, which is certainly one of my favorite movies but I'd love to see those extra few minutes.

Thanks.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The nearly 35 year blu ray has deleted scenes.

David French

Reaction score
I know there's a UK version of this movie with some extended scenes. Is it available for purchase anywhere out there? I've seen some of the clips on YouTube, but I'd love to be able to watch the movie straight through with them included.

It seems like the only version I see out there is the regular one, which is certainly one of my favorite movies but I'd love to see those extra few minutes.

Thanks.
The UK version was released on VHS in 1987, though it's now out of print. You would need to check eBay to see if it turns up, though I should point out that the VHS will be in the PAL format.

dpurves

Reaction score
Thanks, I may have to check out the 35 year blu ray. I was hoping that UK print was on DVD somewhere, but I guess not. Maybe someday. I definitely don't have a PAL VHS player, so even if I could find that, I wouldn't be able to watch it.

tygerbug

Reaction score
There's a fanedit out there, PAL format.

According to Blu-Ray.com, the nearly 35th edition Blu Ray does not have deleted scenes (apart from the camera test and Hopper commercial).

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I have the extended version on dvd and it includes more parts at the church were we find the electric mahym

dpurves

Reaction score
Any idea how to get either the extended DVD or the fan-edit?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
In the 2005 dvd it has the extended bits but that just could be the UK version