Extra Gilda Pictures...but no scanner...

Convincing John

Reaction score
Well, I still have not heard from the Gilda's Club Quad Cities for the official word on when the auction will be, although the date is supposedly on October 19 (according to the website). I had hoped by now that the website would have their picture of the Gilda statue and I up on their site, but not yet. Final details are being made between the Executive Director and Michael Radner right now, and I should be hearing from them soon.

Now, I have some copies of a few of the Gilda pictures here with me. There are six of them, some of which are copies of what Michael Radner is holding right now. If I had a picture scanner, I'd scan them for you, but unfortunately, I don't.

If enough people are interested in seeing the photos online, I might be able to find a place that will put the pictures on a disk for me, and they can be downloaded from there (hopefully). If you put your pictures on a disk at a Wal-Mart photo place, can they be downloaded onto a message like this? I've seen it done in many posts on MC, and I'd like to know how to do it, too.

If I don't hear from them in about a week, I'll put the pictures in a post (if I can), that is, if somebody can help me with the downloading process. Anybody interested in seeing these six photos?

Convincing John