Extra smiley idea

King Jim

Reaction score
That's right Vic Romano. Jamie did design them.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Ones that could always be replaced, (IMHO) are: Tutter, Teeth, Gobo, and Bert.

Remember the petition for a penguin smilie!
No no, no need to be replacing Tutter! The smilies we have are fabulous as they are. But I think a Big Bird one would be fabulous! Personally I think we could replace Bunsen (confused) with Beauregard and then have Bunsen with a light bulb over his head! Although Beauregard woluld be exceedingly hard, so I'm not too stressed over it! I think the besy ones are Beaker and Oscar!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I don't want to replace any of them. There's got to be a way to add more and keep the ones we have.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
We could change the "Post Icons" instead, which are just normal smileys. But I'm making it sound like I can snap my fingers (which incidentally I'm never been able to do) and make them appear!!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just have a random question about the smileys... I really enjoy all of the muppetcentral smileys, and I was wondering if there was anyway to use them (or similar smileys from somewhere else) on AIM instant messenger? I would love to use these, but I do not know how and I am not sure that is possible. Does anybody know?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I have no idea what AIM is, but despite this fact I know you can get AIM icons or whatever on muppets.com in the "Muppet Stuff" section.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
No no, no need to be replacing Tutter! The smilies we have are fabulous as they are. But I think a Big Bird one would be fabulous! Personally I think we could replace Bunsen (confused) with Beauregard and then have Bunsen with a light bulb over his head! Although Beauregard woluld be exceedingly hard, so I'm not too stressed over it! I think the besy ones are Beaker and Oscar!
I don't know about taking out Bunsen or Bert. I think that would be breaking up a set (Bert/Ernie Bunsen/Beaker). Perhaps some of the less popular characters could be taken out, maybe Sam, Scooter or Zoot. Just my opinion.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I don't know about taking out Bunsen or Bert. I think that would be breaking up a set (Bert/Ernie Bunsen/Beaker). Perhaps some of the less popular characters could be taken out, maybe Sam, Scooter or Zoot. Just my opinion.
You cant take out those characters either, they are so great! Besides, I like that there is a complete set of the Electric Mayhem Smileys. I think that we really cannot get rid of any of the already existing ones, and we should just hope that they can find a way to make more.