Extra smiley idea

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I agree, I don't think the original intent was to take out icons, I think we were hoping we could add a couple of new ones if it would be possible. The current ones really are great!

Beauregard

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
We could change the "Post Icons" instead, which are just normal smileys. But I'm making it sound like I can snap my fingers (whcih incidentally I'm never been able to do) and make them appear!!
Ah yes. Now that is a good idea. Phil once said they were planning custom ones of those. Soooo. We could have Bunsen with a lightbulb, Zoot with the dark glasses, Uncle Deadly with the Exclaimation mark, that kind of thing. And if they use ones from the smiies we have now (i.e. Bunsen with Light Bulb) they could replace those smilies with new ones.

Wha'dd'a you think phil?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
You cant take out those characters either, they are so great! Besides, I like that there is a complete set of the Electric Mayhem Smileys. I think that we really cannot get rid of any of the already existing ones, and we should just hope that they can find a way to make more.
I know what you mean. I don't really want those characters taken out. It's just that it might be the only way to add more as of right now. But then again, I don't run this site so I wouldn't know.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
:zany::zany::zany:

Convincing John
Looks like someone does.

So, Phil, what do you think about customising the Post Icons? Any chance?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's dependent on Jamie's schedule. Since he did the others, I'd like for them all to have the same look. Making all the forum icons Muppety is something we've discussed though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeaaah!

*dancing around*

Whispers: We gotta get Miss Piggy's number. Maybe she'll do some arm breaking for us to persuade Jamie on this.

__

Interprited:

Please, Jamie. If you have time.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok. Round up the chocolates, cakes, flowers and promises you never intend to keep, guys, he needs more persuading.

__

Interpited:

Ohggoly, yum, yums, smackel-of-fo-snackums para Jammy. Deliccious.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*gathers up Cake and Ice Cream* There. Hope thats enough.