1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Extra smiley idea

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Katzi428, Mar 1, 2005.

1. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

I think we need one for friendship!! Perhaps Pip n Pop or another duo (t'would be very blurred but whatever!)
  2. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

... I thought... I thought we didn't want him here.

:p

jk, of course!
  3. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I think we should add Lips to show no expression. That way you truly do have the entire Electric Mayhem.
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Me thinks Lips would be hard to make.

I know.

I've been trying to make a Beauregard smilie for ages. It looks like an optimistic puppy...
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'm hearing ya. My schedule will likely clear up in a few weeks. We'll have to see.

With how the smileys are coposed now, I'm thinking two to start out. We started with many more including...ugh...well...Elmo. Safe to say he was voted down to my pleasure.

We already have a hug-like character in Janice. Lips is unlikely, but Swedish Chef would probably shoot to the top of the list. Keep in mind that the icons have to be small, simple and take up a predetermined amount of space.

Things like lightbulbs would likely be hard to read while including a Muppet. I enjoy your ideas and would like to see simple lists composed for top five faves. No promises, of course. And maybe some could be rotated in and out, but keep in mind that such things weigh down a page and hinder loading speed for those with slower connections.

Turning in. G'night and thanks. :excited:
  6. Beauregard

Yeeeeah!

*hopping up and down*

Here's my top ten list:

Beauregard (though I realise that's a. and obscure character, and b. probably hard to make)
    Swedish Chef
    Count Von Count
    Newsman
    Sproket
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

My top five:

1.Beauregard
    2.Sweetums
    3.Grover
    4.Swedish Chef
    5.Big Bird
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Right now I'm really liking Chef, Count, Cookie (we had him originally) and Sweetums. Maybe Big Bird. Really digging on Chef and Count though. Actually eeked out a little Chef icon last night. Still working on it.

:mad: (Not angry. Angry Piggy just cracks me up and I never get to use her)

;)
  9. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

My Top 5 ideas are:
    1) Swedish Chef
    2) Rizzo
    3) Big Bird
    4) A Doozer
    5) Count Von Count
  10. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

My Lego rome was built in a day, Dee!! Well, I only made it in my head; so it wasn't really.

Anyway, just had a brain wave. At the moment we have Animal with a halo. How about we have someone fairly innocent with the halo, and Animal with devil horns. Just an idea.
  11. Beauregard

Or...ELMO with devil horns!
  12. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

WOW! That would be scary! :concern:
  13. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I always thought Animal with the halo was more humorous. Not sure if I'd give any Muppet devil horns. Maybe an Uncle Deadly could fill that sort of slot. :halo: :flirt: :sing: