Facebook page for puppetry?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Hey guys
OK everyone i need help deciding something, as some of you know I have my page for cosplay Michelangelo: The Boston Ninja Turtle and also my ScrapsTV page..but i am wondering if you guys think i should make a page just about me and my puppetry, this would include all puppet based projects, puppet builds, when i sell, and not just be limited to ScrapsTV and Freddy stuff.. and it would be easier to send people who want to see my work to see the page instead of my personal Facebook, what are your thoughts?

im am asking because i notice a huge of my friends are younger puppeteers and ask questions, and while yes alot of my stuff is puppet based i do have a personal life and a girlfriend and there are alot of time we post stuff together and i know some "followers just want puppet work also since alot of the stuff i do isnt scrapstv based it doesnt fit on that page either

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's a good idea. FB is a great marketing tool too, as well as being a fun networking site.
I think you should have all your work posted on one single page. Instead of having to check multiple pages to see everything.
It makes it easier to find, and most people are too lazy to go around and check other places to find all the info they need. :wink:
Make sure to put a link to your own personal page too, so they can send you a message if they have any questions!

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
I'd recommend against posting a link to your own personal page. You can send messages to facebook pages already--this also keeps your personal life personal, and your professional life professional.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
thanks and actually that was the reaosn i was debating making just a "work page" that is what is linked up there...im going to move all work there and keep my private one just that private