Family Guy and Bunsen Honeydew

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Bunson hunydew on Family guy as Pete remembers the time he was his ***'t

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just started another thread where I reported this. I guess we must have posted at the same time. Oh, well.

:confused: :eek:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
As Peter remembers he was his what?
Bunsen looked a little like Muppet Baby Bunsen, and Peter was Beaker. Pretty funny stuff. :confused: :eek:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score

Bunsen Honeydew on Family Guy
I am watching Family Guy right now. In this epsiode, peter got a job at a beer factory. In one scene, peter is complaining about his job, comparing it to a previous job, where, in flashback, Peter has his head shaped liek beakers and meeps, and being with Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. Another funny muppet cameo on family Guy.

yours was moro info i was watching it and typing in the info thanks

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I was going to mention that, but I guess everybody else beat me to the punch.

Kimp, I guess you meant to say 'a$$istant.' Strange, how they censor things like that.

AAO

Reaction score
AH MAN! I love "Family Guy"! the one episode I miss out of the new season of show's! I hated last weeks episode...i know this was suppose to be "jungle love" or something....darn!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
he was Bunson's Assisstant it edited a$$'t
The apostrophe is what caused it to be edited. Try asst. or spelling the whole word assistant, and it doesn't happen.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I always liked the Muppet refferences on Family guy. From Cookie Monster freebasing cookie dough to Big Bird acting like a REAL New Yorker, even the tattoo artist that kept insisting he could only draw Kermit the Frog. I mean, the Simpsons ones are funny too, but somehow, they're just funnier in this show... though I assumed Peter should have gotten blown up in the end.

BTW, on the first new episode, did anyone notice the talking heads of Mount Rushmore? Anyone think that's a refference to the talking Rushmore on the Muppet Show?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
yeah, I saw this last night too. I thought it was funny, not disrespectful (like family guy is known for) Bunson had a huge head, but it was a very funny refrence! (wonder how many people actualy got it? :confused: )