1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Family Guy and Bunsen Honeydew

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Kimp the Shrimp, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Bunson hunydew on Family guy as Pete remembers the time he was his ***'t
  2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I just started another thread where I reported this. I guess we must have posted at the same time. Oh, well.

:confused: :eek:
  3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

As Peter remembers he was his what?
    Bunsen looked a little like Muppet Baby Bunsen, and Peter was Beaker. Pretty funny stuff. :confused: :eek:
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

he was Bunson's Assisstant it edited a$$'t
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

yours was moro info i was watching it and typing in the info thanks
  6. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Yeah, I was going to mention that, but I guess everybody else beat me to the punch.

Kimp, I guess you meant to say 'a$$istant.' Strange, how they censor things like that.
  7. AAO

AAO Member

AH MAN! I love "Family Guy"! the one episode I miss out of the new season of show's! I hated last weeks episode...i know this was suppose to be "jungle love" or something....darn!
  8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

The apostrophe is what caused it to be edited. Try asst. or spelling the whole word assistant, and it doesn't happen.
  9. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I always liked the Muppet refferences on Family guy. From Cookie Monster freebasing cookie dough to Big Bird acting like a REAL New Yorker, even the tattoo artist that kept insisting he could only draw Kermit the Frog. I mean, the Simpsons ones are funny too, but somehow, they're just funnier in this show... though I assumed Peter should have gotten blown up in the end.

BTW, on the first new episode, did anyone notice the talking heads of Mount Rushmore? Anyone think that's a refference to the talking Rushmore on the Muppet Show?
  10. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

yeah, I saw this last night too. I thought it was funny, not disrespectful (like family guy is known for) Bunson had a huge head, but it was a very funny refrence! (wonder how many people actualy got it? :confused: )
  11. MuppetfraggleEX

MuppetfraggleEX New Member

Peter..

I just saw that episode of Family Guy where he does the Meep Meep as Beaker last night. Ha Ha that is so awesome. Is it really the same guy? That show rules. So does Adam West, also doing the Fairly Oddparents, another Fantastic Cartoon.
  12. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Yes, I saw that last night! I was in shock for 5 seconds and then I went "... EEEE!!" It was awesome. Bunsen looked so cute! And whoever did the impression sounded quite a bit like bunsen.
  13. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Of course the one night I decide to miss Family Guy
  14. Xela

Xela New Member

I saw it! Hilarious. I love Family Guy. :D
  15. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

How did it go down. Some one that saw it tell me what happened
  16. AAO

AAO Member

Well need not to fear because every Thursday, Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim" reruns all the new episodes from Fox's Sunday Night Line-up...so get your VCR's ready or whatever you're going to do...LOL!
  17. Kimp the Shrimp

thurs a week later it will be on Oct 6th
  18. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

They had Mt. Rushmore at the beginning? I didn't see that. What's the bigger head refering to?
  19. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Thank you for the information
  20. Kimp the Shrimp

uncle matt it won't be on till 11pm est Oct 6th