1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Fan Art - Happy Halloween Muppet Monsters

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Psammeadboi, Oct 29, 2012.

?

Which Muppet Monster Mash-up is your favorite?

1. Kermit/Creature from the Black Lagoon

40.0%
  2. Gonzo/The Invisible Man

10.0%
  3. Scooter/The Mummy

10.0%
  4. Rowlf/The Wolf Man

10.0%
  5. Beaker/Frankenstein's Monster

30.0%
  6. Miss Piggy/The Bride

10.0%
  7. Fozzie Bear/The Phantom of the Opera

10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. Psammeadboi

Psammeadboi Active Member

Here's two of the Monster Muppet Mash-up posters I created for this Halloween! I absolutely love the Universal Studios Classic Monsters, so I couldn't resist mashing them up with my other favorite love, the Muppets!

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To see the rest - a total of 8 images, check 'em out here: More Muppet Monsters

Plaid Fraggle likes this.
  2. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

VERY cool. I like your style, sirrah! It's great how dynamic you can be with an analogous color scheme.

Close tie between Kermit and Beaker, by the by ;)

3. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    Shhhweeet! I particularly like Thatch McGurk as the Phantom. Unique choice!

-----------

4. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

I liked the picture of Beaker as Frankenstein. :eek:
    Maybe Dr. Bunsen Honeydew could be Dr. Frankenstein, with Crazy Harry or Sweetums as Igor....

Now I wonder which Muppet would make a good Dracula?

5. Psammeadboi

Ya, Dracula was a tough one, which is why he is absent thus far. I'm working on a second set possibly. Bunsen would be Dr. Frankenstein. I really like the idea of Crazy Harry as Igor, or maybe "London After Midnight."

6. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

wow Great art work I Really like Beaker as Frankenstein's Monster :eek: I also like Fozzie as the Phantom of the Opera:o And Rowlf as the wolf man :sympathy: even though there all Brilliant

7. WebMistressGina

WebMistressGina Well-Known Member

Dude, tres awesomes! I actually liked your Muppet Haunted Mansion one, even though you do not have them here. Basically, I liked all of them!!

8. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

Maybe Uncle Deadly as Dracula, or even Dr. Phil van Neuter as Dr. Frankenstein; then again, it would be interesting to see Sweetums as Igor....:grr:

9. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

They are all very nice, but Fozzie is my personal favorite. Thanks for sharing!

10. Psammeadboi

Such great suggestions! I'll keep them in mind as I doodle the next set. Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments, too! :D

BTW Beaker as Frankenstein ended up being one of my favs as well, next to Kermit and Gonzo.