Fan-Created Muppet Movie Ideas

fozziebearcub

Reaction score
hey ever buddie

my names tony and new to this place ok,lol
any one think they should post some ideas about a new muppet movie? in case the fab cast or crew might pick up on our ideas?

well heres a brief idea for a muppet movie plot that would love input by you guys, think of it a movie written by a fan site, how cool would that be?

anyways enough barbling ok ok, lol

heres the basic basic

has no one never wondered what ever happend to some of the back ground character wh oseem to vanish since the muppet show or sesame st?
what if there was some evil genious at work e.g the weird scientit guy from muppets tonight and muppets from space
mysteriously skooter re-appeared in a very merry muppet movie 2002,, maybe he is the key to unlocking this secret? huh?
has he never wondered what happened to hi sister skeeter from muppet babies? have they never wondered what happend to spamela hamderson, andy or randy, theband from muppets tonight, wayne and wanda, marvin suuggs,, some of the big monsters fform the muppet show? some of the sesame st characters or the fraggles?
just an idea that would be grrrr8 to add onto dont you think
lemme know ok :rolleyes: :embarrassed:

this could be fun

p.s one more thing how do you add a picture to the left of the message for future reference so i can add my own muppet pic :eek:

Beauregard

Reaction score
That sounds like a fun idea. It would need morre work though.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Welcome, fozziebearcub!

Originally posted by fozziebearcub

p.s one more thing how do you add a picture to the left of the message for future reference so i can add my own muppet pic :eek:
You can e-mail Phillip Chapman about this. I could help you, but, I know I'll mess it up. If you want a picture (and it should be the right size) of Fozzie Bear as a baby, I could try to send you one.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya, Fozziebearcub!!

I have an avatar for you, and it fits your screenname!! Baby Fozzie!? Huh? Want that?

Email me!
FOZ:embarrassed:

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
hey i have 1

after a very ODD dream Kermit and Bunsen decide to create a time machiene and go back to season 2 of the muppet show but all goes terribly wrong when they run into a Young Tex Richman and change the future Drastically

Scooterforever

Reaction score
A Pigs in Space Film. I've said often that there's great potential in a PIS film, and given the massive popularity of Star Wars and Star Trek, both of which PIS has parodied at some point, I think it'd be a home run.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I'm not sure about a (cue Jerry Nelson impression) Piiiiigggggssss Innnnn Spppaaaaaaaaaaceee Movie. Could have potential. I don't know...

What I would seriously love to see however, is The Muppets coming to Australia for a film. There are so many scenario's I can think of that could happen! I mean, come on! They've already been to Europe and they are doing it for the second time now!

Do something different, come to Australia and wreck some havoc! Just remember to bring Animal along so I can track him down and tackle him!

Not that I'm complaining about them doing another movie, but why is it when the term 'world tour' is used, Oceania is always excluded from the continents they travel to? New Zealand and I are missing out down here!!!

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Fozzie and Link are invited to do a police ride-along for a day to prepare for the launch of new episodes of Bear on Patrol, but things go hilariously wrong as Fozzie and Link constantly get in the way, causing all kinds of shenanigans. When it's announced over the police radio that a recently escaped Nicky Holiday is in the area, Fozzie and Link hope to make things right by capturing him.