Fan-Fic: Muppet High

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok, this is my first attempt at a fan-fic, so if you like it telll me and I'll keep it coming, but if you don't I'll stop posting:big_grin:

So here ya go...

Fan-Fic: Muppet High

(A teen version of Kermit walks through a set of large glass doors)

Kermit: Well here I am. This is the first time I’ve ever gone to a new school before... let alone in the middle of the year.

(Kermit walks through a crowded hall)

Kermit: Ok, room 81A. This is my home room. Here goes.

(Kermit opens the door and is courteously greeted with a paper airplane to the head)

Kermit: Ow!

(Enter: Teen version of Gonzo)

Gonzo: Whoops, sorry kid, hope I didn’t hurt you or anything.

Kermit: No, I’m fine. But why did you throw that airplane at me anyway?

Gonzo: I thought you were the teacher, I’m trying to gain props with the other kids. They kind of think I’m weird...

Kermit: I don’t think your weird, well not yet at least. What’s your name anyway?

Gonzo: I’m Gonzo. Who are you?

Kermit: My name is Kermit the Frog. I just moved here from my home in the swamp.

Gonzo: Good to meet you Kermit come on you can have this extra desk by me.

Kermit: Oh good.

(As they take their seats Sam Eagle walks through the door.)

Sam: Settle down, settle down. Good morning class my name is Professor Sam, I teach Social Studies here at our high school. And the only reason I’m telling you this is because I noticed we have a new student, son would you care to introduce yourself?

Kermit: Um sure I guess. (Walks to front of the classroom) Hello, my name’s Kermit the Frog, and I just moved here from my home in the swamp.

(A teen version of Fozzie raises his hand)

Sam: Yes Mr. Bear.

Fozzie: This reminds me of a hilarious joke! Ok a frog walks into a bank and...

Sam: We have heard it before Mr. Bear.

(From another desk...)

Piggy: Yeah, and it wasn’t any good that time either!

Class: *Laughs*

Sam: That is enough of that! Mr. The Frog, you may take your seat.

Kermit: Okay.

(Sits down.)

Sam: Now, back to class, the French Revolution was... wait a minute! What is this? We don’t need to learn about the French and their revolution! We need to learn about the wonderful revolution that was America!

Gonzo(whispering to Kermit): Here we go again.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow! It's really cute and has definate potential! You can be a little more descriptive of the characters (what are they wearing, etc...) and expand on other details, but otherwise it's good for a first start! Keep it coming, it's going to be fun!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks for the response RedBooberGirl! I'll keep the story coming some time tomorrow.:crazy:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I LIKE it! keep it coming!
(Oh goody, somebody else to nag about giving us more fanfic... <evil laugh> ok I'll try to be good.)

Beauregard

Reaction score
I like it. I can totally see this happening. "It reminds me of a joke." We've heard it before Mr Bear" "Yah, and it wasn't funny the first time."

Rattus P Rattus

Reaction score
At first I thought it was gonna be bad (I thought you were gonna have Muppets having sex "Holy Meet The Feebles Batman") but since you don't, it's good.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't continued the story guys I've been really busy. I'll write another Chapter tonite and post it asap.:big_grin: :stick_out_tongue: :zany:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
First a revised version of Chapter 1 complete with clothing descriptions.:big_grin: :smile: :wink:

Fan-Fic: Muppet High Chapter 1:

(A teen version of Kermit wearing a red baseball cap, and blue t-shirt walks through a set of large glass doors)

Kermit: Well here I am. This is the first time I’ve ever gone to a new school before... let alone in the middle of the year.

(Kermit walks through a crowded hall)

Kermit: Ok, room 81A. This is my home room. Here goes.

(Kermit opens the door and is courteously greeted with a paper airplane to the head)

Kermit: Ow!

(Enter: Teen version of Gonzo wearing a forest green sweater vest, complete with pocket protector, and glasses)

Gonzo: Whoops, sorry kid, hope I didn’t hurt you or anything.

Kermit: No, I’m fine. But why did you throw that airplane at me anyway?

Gonzo: I thought you were the teacher, I’m trying to gain props with the other kids. They kind of think I’m weird...

Kermit: I don’t think your weird, well not yet at least. What’s your name anyway?

Gonzo: I’m Gonzo. Who are you?

Kermit: My name is Kermit the Frog. I just moved here from my home in the swamp.

Gonzo: Good to meet you Kermit come on you can have this extra desk by me.

Kermit: Oh good.

(As they take their seats Sam Eagle walks through the door.)

Sam: Settle down, settle down. Good morning class my name is Professor Sam, I teach Social Studies here at our high school. And the only reason I’m telling you this is because I noticed we have a new student, son would you care to introduce yourself?

Kermit: Um sure I guess. (Walks to front of the classroom) Hello, my name’s Kermit the Frog, and I just moved here from my home in the swamp.
(A teen version of Fozzie wearing a pink polka dotted t-shirt, with a yellow flower on it, and a beanie cap, raises his hand)

Sam: Yes Mr. Bear.

Fozzie: This reminds me of a hilarious joke! Ok a frog walks into a bank and...

Sam: We have heard it before Mr. Bear.

(From another desk a teen version of Piggy wearing a blue and gold cheerleading outfit speaks out)

Piggy: Yeah, and it wasn’t any good that time either!

Class: *Laughs*

Sam: That is enough of that! Mr. The Frog, you may take your seat.

Kermit: Okay.

(Sits down.)

Sam: Now, back to class, the French Revolution was... wait a minute! What is this? We don’t need to learn about the French and their revolution! We need to learn about the wonderful revolution that was America!

Gonzo(whispering to Kermit): Here we go again.