Fan Fiction: Muppet Beach Party

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Would caution you check your spelling in a few instances, but still a good story that fills the FanFic section with a bit of pleasant silly sunshine
Thanks Count! I think some of the spelling errors may be due to the way words look when I italicize them to indicate song lyrics or thought in the font I use. I'll try a different font and see what happens.

Muppetfan44, you're doing a great job! KEEP IT UP!
Thank you so much tutter_fan! It's nice to know that people are enjoying it. I always check on the thread and see that the views increase but not the posts, which is odd to me because I like to post at least some feedback for every story I read, but everyone is different.

Chapter 4 to come soon. I'll be able to post it later today.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Chapter 4- Sugar Shack

I know it's a little late but it will be worth it. I'm trying the same font as the usual text on here to see if it looks better. Here's Chapter 4, Sugar Shack! Enjoy :smile:

Chapter 4- Sugar Shack

Gonzo and Rizzo were walking along another part of the beach, drying off and catching their breath. After running away from Frank the now not-so-wooly bully on the shore for a while, Gonzo, Fozzie and Rizzo ran straight into the ocean thinking Frank would not follow them because bulls couldn’t swim. They were right about one thing; bulls definitely cannot swim, but this didn’t stop Frank from barreling in after them. Unfortunately he realized about 100 yards in that he was in the ocean and that he couldn’t swim. Poor Frank started to drown. Gonzo, Fozzie and Rizzo saw Frank drowning, started to feel bad and then swam back to save Frank from certain death. They all plopped down on the sand after reaching the shore. They were all too tired to continue the chase and Frank was no longer angry at them since they saved his life. Frank even agreed to lead Fozzie back to where he was sleeping earlier so that the Muppets could use the area for their beach games and clam bake.

Once Fozzie left with Frank, Gonzo looked over at a very-irritated Rizzo and tried to change the subject (since Gonzo had a big hand in causing all the ruckus that made Rizzo so irritated).

“Hey look we’re at the beach!” Gonzo said excitedly.

“Great Gonzo, I am starved” said the still-very-irritated Rizzo.

“Oh Rizzo you’re always starved!” said Gonzo.

“Yeah so what? Hey where can we get something decent to eat around here?” asked Rizzo as he was looking around for the closest sign of food anywhere. The Electric Mayhem started to play an upbeat tune while relaxing near a sand dune (hey, that rhymes!)

“Oh Rizzo wait, look I know the perfect place!” said Gonzo.

“Yeah I hope so” said a very skeptical Rizzo.

“Well listen to this” said Gonzo perfectly cuing the song.

There’s a crazy little house, beyond the tracks” sang Gonzo.

“Hey look I don’t care where it is as long as it got something good to eat!” said Rizzo

and everybody calls it the Sugar Shack” said Gonzo while rubbing his belly.

”Ah dessert would be fine, yeah…yeah” said Rizzo hoping to get a nice big piece of cheesecake.

Well it’s just a coffee house and it’s made out of wood” sang Gonzo as he knocked on Rizzo’s head, trying to tease him by implying his head was made out the same substance. Gonzo obviously knew better; Rizzo’s head was definitely made out of cheese; he always had a gouda idea now and then! (I know a terrible joke, but Fozzie would have liked it)

“That’s alright” said Rizzo swatting Gonzo’s hand away.

Espresso coffee tastes, mighty good” sang Gonzo.

“Cappuccino!” said Rizzo. (hmm, I though he would prefer a cappucheezo! Okay, okay, no more terrible cheese puns)

That’s not the reason why I gotta get back to that…Sugar Shack” sang Gonzo as they got up from the stand and started walking along the beach.

“Well whadya mean?” asked Rizzo. Why else would you need to get back to a coffee shop other than for yummy coffee and dessert, thought Rizzo.

Whoa baby, to that Sugar Shack!” sang Gonzo as he started to groove to the music.

“Well if that’s not the reason what is?” asked Rizzo, trying to keep Gonzo on track to get them to this Sugar Shack (hey I rhymed again!)

Well there’s a..cute little chickie, she’s a-working there!” sang Gonzo while thinking of his cute little chickie!

“Cute little chickie! I shoulda known!” said Rizzo chuckling and rolling his eyes.

Oh! She’s got black leotards and her feet are bare!” sang Gonzo pointing to his own bare feet. He must have lost his flip flops running from Frank the now not-so-wooly bully.

“What’ya expect! She’s a chicken! Humph!” said Rizzo.

I’m gonna drink a lot of coffee…spend a little cash” sang Gonzo.

“Uh-huh” said Rizzo as his eyes turned irises turned into dollar signs ka-ching!

Make that girl love me when I put out some trash” sang Gonzo all cool-like.

“What does that mean?” asked Rizzo (I don’t’ know what it means either, thought the writer)

You can understand why I gotta get back-a to that Sugar Shack” sang Gonzo while Dr. Teeth provided some solid back-up on the keyboard with a great calliope sound.

“Yeah I can understand” said Rizzo with a sigh.

Whoa baby to that, Sugar Shack” sang Gonzo as he picked up a starfish from the shore.

“Can you understand about lunch!” shouted Rizzo with his hands in the air.

Yeah honey, to that Sugar Shack!” sang Gonzo while putting the starfish in his pocket, wondering what it would feel like to have his pants full of starfish, not knowing that in a few years he would find out (hehe!)

“Gonzo, I’m hungry!” shouted an exasperated Rizzo.

Whoa yes, to that Sugar Shack!” sang Gonzo, still completely engrossed in the song, to Rizzo’s dismay.

“Oh Brudda!” said Rizzo under his breath.

Now the Sugar Shack queen is-a married to me yeah” sang Gonzo as Camilla appeared, as if on cue (strange, thought the writer, but perfect!)

“Bwuck Bwuck, Oh Gonzo!” sighed Camilla.

“Hello Dear!” said Gonzo as he put his arm around her, which sent her into a clucking fit of delight.

We just, sit around and dream of those old memories” sang Gonzo looking dreamily at Camilla , who clucked with content, but a little bit of sass too.

“Ooh Camilla!” murmured Gonzo in a cutesy, baby talk fashion.

“This is sick!” said Rizzo with disgust.

Ah but one of these days we’re gonna lay down tracks…” sang Gonzo while Camilla clucked in succession four time to provide a sweet-sounding rhythm.

“One of these DAYS?” whined Rizzo.

In the direction of that Sugar Shack..” sang Gonzo, followed again by Camilla, egging Rizzo on to get into the song! (Aw, come on that pun was awesome, exclaimed the writer in her best surfer-dude accent!)

“But I need lunch now!” whined Rizzo in an even higher, nasal tone, like he was ready to have a good-ol’ fashioned terrible two’s tantrum! (alliteration is a lovely thing, don’t you agree?) J

Just me and her yeah we’re gonna go back…to that” sang Gonzo while holding Camilla tight.

“wha…but….but!” said Rizzo trying to get their attention. “Gonzo!” he shouted, but Gonzo kept grooving.

Sugar Shack!” sang Gonzo as Camilla clucked on beat and in time to Dr. Teeth’s keyboard back-up.

“Don’t do that in my ear please!” said Rizzo to Camilla, who was trying to get Rizzo to stop being so cranky and just enjoy the song.

Whoa-oh- a to that Sugar Shack!” sang Gonzo as he bobbed his head in time with Camilla’s clucks.

“If I wait, there’ll be eggs!” said Rizzo sarcastically, though wishing it would happen so he could finally get something to eat.

Yeah honey, to that Sugar Shack” sang Gonzo, now dancing with Camilla.

“My little stomach is growling!” growled Rizzo. (little? Really? You better check the mirror there Rizzo, you definitely got more than a little gut going on there, thought the writer)

Oh Camilla, to OUR Sugar Shack” sang Gonzo to Camilla, probably not talking about the coffee shop anymore.

“Oh please! I want my lunch!” cried Rizzo.

“Yeah Camilla!” said Gonzo, digging her back-up clucking, which gave a nice beat to the tune.

Sugar Shack” sang Gonzo in a low-sultry tone. Camilla started to riff a little bit with a few low clucks, followed by some higher ones. “Oh Camilla!” said Gonzo, loving that Camilla was letting loose and bein sassy!

Sugar Shack!” sang Gonzo while holding Camilla’s wing to twirl her on the sand.

“Wait a minute” said Rizzo, finally listening to the music and not the growling of his stomach.

Sugar Shack” sang Gonzo again quietly.

“This is pretty good!” said Rizzo, finally getting into the music.

“Come on Camilla!” said Gonzo with a little bit of sass of his own. “to our Sugar Shack!” he whispered.

Rizzo started to do a little syncopated scat in his familiar low nasal voice while bobbing his head and moving his shoulders in time with the rhythm. “You like it!” said Rizzo, not really caring if anyone did or not.

Go on back to our Sugar Shack” riffed Gonzo. With the song nearing its end, Rizzo and Camilla scat, and clucked the last syncopated beats while dancing.

“I’ll see you two later, I’m going for a corn dog!” said Rizzo as he left the two lovebirds. Well, one was a bird, the other was a love-whatever I guess!

“Bwock buck?” clucked Camilla suspiciously (to Rizzo and to the writer for that terrible use of the old ‘whatever’ schtick)

Far off on the edge of the beach, Janice gave her guitar one final choppy riff, effectively ending the number (and this chapter!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee, a great chapter Ari.

Actually, after hearing the Muppets' version and the one recorded by Jimmy Gilmer & The Fireballs—which I can send you if you like—a few differences arise.

Gonzo: "There's a crazy little house beyond the tracks."
Jimmy Gilmer: "There's a crazy little shack beyond the tracks."

Gonzo: "I'm gonna make that girl love me when I put out some trash."
Jimmy Gilmer: "I'm gonna make that girl love me when I put on some trash."
*Probably refering to romancing that sugar shack queen with the style from whatever old clothes the guy puts on, you know, more casual-ity than casual if you'll pardon the bad joke.

Thanks again, more please!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erm... Do I has to prod you vith ze nagging stick Ari? After all, me know the next song/chapter is 1 You would want to gets 2. :crazy:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Yeah I know I'm a little behind and I definitely am excited to write the next chapter

I'm heading back to Pittsburgh from my D.C. Internship today so it probably won't be done until Sunday or Monday but I'll get it up here soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is okay... Post when ju can, just doing a bit of naggingly duties. *Misses KG deeply.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
My apologies for not posting in a while. I'm definitely going to get 2-3 chapters up this week and since this is sort of a summer fan fic, I will definitely have it finished before the official end of summer. I have loved writing it so far and I recommend listening to the tracks as you read the story; everything makes a little more sense that way.

Since I am finally back in my pittsburgh apartment, I have access to my desktop computer that has all my tunes on it, so if anyone wants songs from the Muppet Beach Party album let me know.

Will post an update soon! :smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Chapter 5-Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

Hooray I finally finished the next chapter. I had so much fun writing it because I definitely missed writing ush-gush, and more is coming on the way in Kokomo.

It took me so long to write this chapter because I was looking for a particular picture that I remember I saw somewhere online before to use as inspiration but I searched everywhere and couldn't find it. It was a beach scene with a bunch of muppets and Kermit holding Piggy in her IBTWYPDB up on a surf-board. I DID find part of the pic in Kermit's book, "Before You Leap" so I gladly finished writing the chapter after I got my inspiration. You can see the book page here on my flickr page ( I didn't think you could post pics directly here on the forum):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ariannegallagher/4914734005/

so anyway, here is Chapter 5, enjoy! (please respond if you like/don't like what I've written so far. It gets a little disheartening when no one posts comments, but I love writing this story so I'll definitely keep going with it)

Chapter 5- Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
Meanwhile, Kermit stashed his surf-board in the van they brought to the beach and went over to the lockers on the beach to see if Piggy had changed into her swimsuit yet. Kermit never understood why those little dressing rooms on the beach were called lockers, because they looked much more comfortable than the locker he lived in during Muppets Take Manhattan. The waves were gently crashing on the shore when Kermit spied a familiar-looking pair of feet at the bottom of one of the lockers. The curtain was still shut, so Kermit thought it would be best to call for Piggy to see if she was dressed yet.

“Piggy, do you have your bikini on yet?” asked Kermit.

“Well… yes” said Piggy from inside the locker, almost as if she wasn’t sure she did have it on. In the days before the trip, everyone else was packing while Piggy was doing some photo shoot, as usual, and late last night she realized she forgot to buy a swimsuit for the beach party. Thinking that it would be tres un-fashionista of her to wear a swimsuit she wore before, Piggy rushed out to the nearest 24-hour outlet mall to get a new bikini. The selection was definitely not what Piggy was hoping for, but there were two bikinis left at Beach Babes R Us. One that was diamond-studded that unfortunately cost more than what Piggy made in a year, and the other one which she eventually purchased, along with a cute pair of matching sandals, for a steal.

“Are you coming out?” asked Kermit, wondering what she was so unsure about.

“ooh Kermie I don’t know!” said Piggy in a whiny, sing-songy voice, like it would be a very bad idea to come out of the locker. She had underwear that covered more than this thing! Outside the locker a group of BBBB’s (back-up beach-bum birds), started to “bum bum bum” in time with the drum and guitar beats played by the Electric Mayhem, who were conveniently set up next to the beach lockers, cuing up the song. “Kermie!” cried Piggy in dismay.

She was afraid to come out of the locker” sang Kermit.

“Uh-huh” said Piggy as she poked her head out of the locker to see who else was around.

She was as nervous as she could be” sang Kermit very matter of factly.

“Oh yes!” murmured Piggy noticing that there were a lot of people on the beach. Never mind what they thought, what would Kermit think of her in this, she thought!

“She was afraid to come out of the locker…..she was afraid that somebody would see” sang Kermit, now very curious to see Piggy in her swimsuit if she was so nervous about it. Meanwhile Lips was accompanying the band on the steel drums, giving a very nice, whimsical feel to the song.

2, 3, 4, tell the people what I wore” said Piggy very sweetly, but quietly. Don’t want to bring too much attention to moi, thought Piggy, even though usually she craved every second of attention she could get.

It was an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini…that she wore for the first time today” sang Kermit along with the BBBB’s, who were just glad they got a gig for the first time in this album!

“That’s right!” said Piggy, emphasizing that this was the first time she wore this bikini, hoping for a little forgiveness and not a lot of laughter from Kermit when she finally did come out of the locker.

“An Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini” sang Piggy along with Kermit and the BBBBB’s from in the locker, tying her bikini straps as tight as she could so the little pieces of fabric that were on her body wouldn’t come off.

So in the locker I wanted to stay” sang Piggy, realizing that she would have to come out eventually. “2, 3, 4, stick around we’ll tell you more” said Piggy, hoping that no one would actually stick around. The BBBB’s started to “Bum Bum Bum” again to cue the next verse as Piggy was stepping out of the locker. Kermit tried not look so intent on seeing her in her suit as she stepped out, but as she stepped out he stared at her even more.

“Kermie!” cried Piggy, trying to get Kermit to get back to the song.

“Mm-hmm” stammered Kermit as he was staring at Piggy standing on the beach wrapped in a blanket. The blanket covered every part of whatever swimsuit she was wearing, so she looked like she just came from the shower!

She was afraid to come out in the open” sang Kermit, a little fearful himself. Piggy sighed as she was standing out on the hot beach with a blanket wrapped around her. Things were definitely heating up, both figuratively an literally!

And so a blanket around her she wore” sang Kermit and Piggy headed towards the shoreline.

“Uh-huh!” said Piggy as she was fanning herself with her one free hand and holding the blanket around her in a vice-like grip with the other hand. If she didn’t think of something quick she was going to become a not-so-glamorous pig in a blanket, if you get my drift!

She was afraid to come out in the open” sang Kermit.

“Oh yes!” sighed Piggy, feeling like she was going to faint.

And so she sat bundled up on the shore” sang Kermit as Piggy not-so delicately plopped in the sand with her feet touching the water as the waves crept up the shore.

“2, 3, 4, tell the people what I wore”, said Piggy as she peeked under her blanket to make sure she wasn’t stuck in a nightmare or something. Unfortunately she confirmed that she was indeed still wearing the same....

It was an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini..that she wore for the first time today” sang Kermit wondering just how itsy bitsy this bikini really was.

An Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini” sang Piggy joining in with Kermit on the chorus along with the BBBB’s.

So in the blanket I wanted to stay” sang Piggy as she quickly thought about what her next move could be. She wasn’t going to sit in the hot sun and roast in that blanket, so she only had one viable option. Before she could think anything else the BBBB’s were Bum Bum Bum-ing into the final verse.

“Kermie! Tell them!” cried Piggy as she quickly tore off the blanket and threw it over Kermit’s head so he wouldn’t see her as she dashed into the water. Whoo! The water was a lot colder than she thought it was going to be.

Kermit quickly tried to get the blanket off his face so he could finally see Piggy in her swimsuit, but by the time he got the blanket off, Piggy was already up to her shoulders in the water and Kermit couldn’t see much of anything except Piggy shivering.

Now she’s afraid to come out of the water” said Kermit as he slapped his hand to his face in frustration. Can it really be that bad?

“It’s true, I am” said Piggy quickly as she tried to move around in the water to keep warm but not cause her suit to fall off.

And I wonder what she’s gonna do” sang Kermit sincerely, not thinking should could last much longer in the ocean without at least swimming around or something.

“Ahh” sighed Piggy sadly, totally at a loss for what to do next.

Now she’s afraid to come out of the water” sang Kermit trying to suppress a laugh...she looked so cold and miserable there in the water, but Piggy’s pride kept her from coming out, so he would wait it out.

“Brrrrrrrr” shivered Piggy in the water, quickly turning into a pigsicle.

And that poor little pig’s turning blue” sang Kermit with his hands on his hips and looking at Piggy in a typical Ricky Ricardo-like fashion. Come on Piggy it can’t be that bad! Come out of the water before you get sick or something. Kermit quickly grabbed a towel from Piggy’s beach bag so he could coax her out of the water.

2, 3, 4, tell the people what I WORE!” shouted Piggy in excitement and frustration. With the song nearing its end she would have to...face the music..as they say sooner than later. She started to head towards the beach as she and Kermit, and let’s not forget the BBBB’s, sang the final chorus.

“It was an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini...that she wore for the first time today” they all sang. Piggy wasn’t sure if it was the cold water affecting her brain, but she glanced at herself in her IBTWYPDB and thought...Hey! I’m Miss Piggy! I look gorgeous in everything. This bikini doesn’t wear me...I wear this bikini, and if Kermit doesn’t agree, or anyone else for that matter, it’s nothing a swift chop to his mid-section won’t fix.

“An Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini” they all sang for the last time as Kermit headed towards the beach to meet Piggy at the shoreline with her towel, anxious to finally see what she looked like.

“So in the water I wanted to stay” sang Piggy as she giggled at how silly she was acting. She always wore anything she wore with confidence, and just because she wasn’t wearing as much clothing as what she usually would, it was no reason not to flaunt what she’s got with every ounce of flare and sex appeal she had. She was going to knock Kermit for a loop in her tini bikini, either with her look or with her fist if he even dared to laugh at her.

“Mm-hmm” muttered Kermit, finally glad that Piggy came to her senses, and was starting to come out of the water. He noticed the look on her face changed, from very, very nervous and cold to just cold, along with that mischievous look in her eye which indicated to Kermit that she was definitely up to something.

From the locker to the blanket” sang Kermit as he put his two flippers into the water to get to Piggy quicker before she did something he would regret later.

“Uh-huh” said Piggy coquettishly as she sauntered as best she could underwater, revealing just the tiniest part of the top of her swimsuit above the water.

From the blanket to the shore” sang Piggy sweetly as she motioned to Kermit with her hands to lift the towel up above his eyes so that he wouldn’t see her come out of the water.

“Mm-hmm” said Kermit indicating that he got the message. Kermit rolled his eyes in frustration that apparently she still didn’t want him to see her, but he did what she asked and raised the towel over his eyes as he stretched it out in his hands.

From the shore to the water” sang Kermit from behind the blanket as Piggy slowly walked towards the shore and out of the water. Piggy shook her hips shaking off the water on her suit to the rhythm of Janice hitting a cowbell, thinking it was too bad that Kermit couldn’t see it.

Guess there isn’t any more” sang Kermit and Piggy as she finally reached him as the Back-up Beach Bum Birds flew away and band played the final beats to the whimsical little song that outlined the current situation quite nicely (said the writer as she quietly congratulates herself). Kermit couldn’t resist the temptation any longer and he quickly lowered the towel to finally get a good look at Piggy, even though he was probably risking a bruised mid-section. Kermit could not believe what he saw...

Piggy was just standing there with a sly smile on her face and her hands on her bare hips...and not a whole lot else! Piggy’s bikini was definitely in the itsy bitsy teenie weenie category as the little fabric that was on her hugged every voluptuous curve as the wet suit clung to her body. Her bikini was hot pink with little yellow polka dots. The bikini top was strapless and looked like a hot pink, polka dotted, coconut bra that a hula girl would wear and the bottoms were a very, very mini skirt that tied on both sides of Piggy’s lower hips. Kermit saw a lot more of Piggy than he usually did: the sensuous hourglass curve of her midsection, the toned, tan skin on her upper thighs and as Piggy used one of her best model poses and turned to give Kermit a profile view, he saw the smooth skin on her lower back. Her golden blonde hair was starting to make big curls as the ends of her hair wet from the salt water curled up as they dried in the hot sun. Her bikini was definitely on the verge of scandalous, but she looked amazing! Phew, is it getting hot out here thought Kermit as he tried to loosen his collar.

“Cost 14.98, huh! Marked down!” said Piggy as she sensually placed her hand on Kermit’s chin to close his wide-gaping mouth.

“Wow!” murmured Kermit. “Piggy, you look incredible” he said, but to not add too much to her ego he quickly added “uh, incredibly cold, I mean” and he used her towel and wrapped it behind her and bring her closer to him. He couldn’t resist the urge to slide his hand around and feel the smooth skin of her waist as he wrapped the towel around her and tied it off to her side. Somehow he knew her shivering wasn’t just from being in the cold water. Piggy quickly grabbed the ends of the towel and finished tying it around her waist before Kermit noticed the effect he was having on her.

“Thank you Kermie” said Piggy. She did notice as she was coming out of the water that the back of her bikini top was coming loose, and she bought that she should definitely fix that before they went to join the others for beach games. “Could you be a dear and tighten the strings at the back of my bikini top?” she asked as she lowered her lashes and did everything she could to hide her smile. “I’m afraid they came a bit loose as I ran into the water”. Piggy didn’t know what affected Kermit more, the fact that her top almost came off or that she asked him to tighten it for her.

Gulp! Whoo Boy! thought Kermit. “Um...ok” said Kermit, thinking it was a much better idea to tighten her bikini top instead of it falling off as they headed to join the gang for beach games. She slowly turned around and he reached for the bikini straps that were indeed becoming a little loose. Kermit knew that Piggy was trying to get at Kermit’s senses and gain the upper hand, but Kermit didn’t back down from a challenge and chose to fight fire with fire. He quickly untied her bikini straps and used the strings to pull Piggy close to him so that they were mere inches from each other. Piggy quietly gasped at the ease that Kermit handled her and quickly clutched the front of her bikini top. She sucked in a tight breath as Kermit tied the strings of her bikini fairly tight and doubled knotted them. Piggy could feel the heat from Kermit’s dry sun-kissed stomach on her back and a shiver ran up the entire length of her spine as Kermit touched the small of her back and held her close in his arms while caressing the sides of her bare waist.

“Better?” Kermit asked with a sly grin, knowing that he definitely had the upper hand now. Piggy finally let out her held breath so that she wouldn’t swoon. “Mm-hmm” Piggy said as she nodded and put her hands on his shoulders.

“ Oh Good” said Kermit quietly as he tightened his arms around her and leaned in for a long-awaited kiss. As their lips were about to meet like waves crashing on the shore, they heard Fozzie shouting from where the beach lockers were.

“Hey Kermit, Piggy! Come over to Frank the Bull’s place” shouted Fozzie. “We’re about to start the beach games and I have a great one that we can play first, Come on!”

Realizing that their tender moment was lost, Kermit backed away and slowly slid his hands off of Piggy’s waist. “We better get going” he said with a sigh.

Piggy slowly slid her hands off of Kermit’s shoulders and gently caressed his chest as she huffed her dissatisfaction. “Oh, okay Mon Capitan” she said as she slowly headed higher up on the beach to follow Fozzie. Kermit caught up to her, gave a look of apology, and grabbed her hand and squeezed it as they caught up to Fozzie and headed off to Frank’s place to join the others.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Great update, thanks, can't wait for more.