1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by theprawncracker, Oct 23, 2008.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Ah, Swiss... the holiest of cheeses. Praise gouda!
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Another thing the Prawn can't do is to be out-punned. Or at least, he has a very hard time of it. I DID beat him ONCE... but only once. In about five years. He's ridiculously punny.
  3. theprawncracker

You are correct. I have been beaten once... on an off day. A holiday, actually. Because... I was off school. An off day.

...Yeah.
  4. TogetherAgain

Oh very off. I'm pretty sure you were in Florida. That... or my internet wasn't working. So I was off-line. And since I'm half you and you're half me, and I was offline, that makes you half offline, and... erm... Hang on, I left my calculator at school...
  5. theprawncracker

Wait, wait, wait... If I was in Florida and your internet didn't work... how in the heck did we possibly talk to each other? Also, when did I get a toupee?
  6. TogetherAgain

Text message. Or a psychic connection. I can never remember which is which. And I don't know about the toupee... What's with the gold chain and the shirt cut to the navel?
  7. theprawncracker

...Dear gouda! I've become an aged pimp!
  8. TogetherAgain

AHH! How did THAT happen? Have you been messing with the time machine again?
  9. theprawncracker

We're not supposed to talk about the time machine, remember? It'll remind people of that--...thing.
  10. TogetherAgain

Right. That thing. We don't talk about that thing. But hey, I brought up cheese, so... I dunno. I guess I'm feeling risky tonight. You didn't let Gonzo tap into my half of the brain waves, did you?
  11. theprawncracker

*waggles eyebrows*
  12. TogetherAgain

I've got this strange urge to tap-dance in tapioca and marshmallows...
  13. theprawncracker

Ah, my devious ways... someday you'll learn not to leave your head open when you go to the bathroom.

Get it? Bathroom? Head? Ahhh!
  14. TogetherAgain

With that joke, I'd better head for the exit. If only I could find that way, way out, way out.

Really, though. You'd think I'd have learned to lock my head after mind #3 wandered in... Although, maybe I was hoping he would leave.
  15. theprawncracker

Do you ever stop to wonder how much the people reading these muffinings actually understand? We toss around so many inside jokes and say so many strange, strange things... I often wonder how much they actually follow and how much they think is just us being whack jobs.

...To be fair, it is about 100% us being whack jobs.
  16. TogetherAgain

...Prawnie... consider the forum we're posting on.

We're ALL whack jobs HERE!
  17. theprawncracker

Nuh uh! Not... not... well... There was that one guy! ...Wait, we ran him out for being too sane. ...Touche, Halfington, touche.
  18. TogetherAgain

Wait, which one guy? Or was it one girl? Or maybe it was both. Wait, no... I'm thinking of Aunt DanDan. <attempts balancing a bagel on nose>
  19. theprawncracker

See? No ONE knows who Aunt DanDan is... except you, me, and that British guy who never comes here any more. What was his name? Scott? Kurt? Buntis?
  20. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

We're all whackjobs? How'd that happen? When did we get jobs as whacks? And how much do these whacks pay us? I is needing the moneys okay.
    *Leaves halves to keep muffining, coming back for the rare posting of actual story. :zany: