1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by theprawncracker, Oct 23, 2008.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

And now, a quick ziffle by the inimitable Prawny. I say "inimitable" because I can't think of anyone who would want to copy him. Or is that Marvin Suggs' intro...
    Aunt DanDan? That blue furry creature that ate the cookies? No, that's someone else.
    British guy? Oh thanks for reminding me, now I have to spend all night putting custodian's surprise in the clumsworth traps again.And now, a quick ziffle by the inimitable Prawny. I say "inimitable" because I can't think of anyone who would want to copy him. Or is that Marvin Suggs' intro...
    Aunt DanDan? That blue furry creature that ate the cookies? No, that's someone else.
    British guy? Oh thanks for reminding me, now I have to spend all night putting custodian's surprise in the clumsworth traps again.
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Buntis. Definitely Buntis. Or maybe Brutus... Borus? Something with a B...
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Jobs? Whacks? Buntis? Ziffels? Marvin Suggs? The letter B?

Just another day 'round these parts we call Muppet Central Nervous System...

Good ol' MCNS...
  4. TogetherAgain

Not to be confused with NCIS. HUGE difference. One is a dramatic military crime show, and the other is... erm... Wait, which is which again?
  5. theprawncracker

One is a place where people die randomly, find odd things inside bodies, and take questionable risks...

And the other is NCIS!
  6. TogetherAgain

Ohhhhh yeah... I remember now! Hey, have you seen my Holy Mosquito? I can't remember if I left it in your spleen or Beaker's appendix...
  7. theprawncracker

HUSH! Spleen and appendix talk is dangerous! I've got no Holy Mosquito... I do have some Swiss cheese though. (Aaaaaand we're back.)
  8. TogetherAgain

Oh no thanks, I've got plenty of Swiss. Got anything Gouda?
  9. theprawncracker

Cheese, woman... get your own!
  10. TogetherAgain

I've GOT my own! I just... don't remember where it is. It's either in a cannon, an ear, or a nose. Or maybe the piano... Have you checked the piano?
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

That British guy? Yeah, I hate that guy.
  12. TogetherAgain

I KNOW, right? He's just so... like... ugh. Always getting locked in closets and making those mental images...
  13. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Do you rully want him to check the piano?
    :shifty: Get outta 'ere Swiss, before we put s'more holes in you!

Mmm, think I'll have my girlfriend for dinner and then marry that steak!
  14. Beauregard

Wasn't he also devilishly handsome, charming and ever so amusing?
  15. TogetherAgain

No, no. That was some other guy. This guy NEVER had a gaggle of girls on this side of the pond lusting after him.

...<cough>
  16. Beauregard

I seem to recall a heart broken in every thread...a trail of tears for every smilie...
  17. theprawncracker

And a pound of butter for every child!
  18. TogetherAgain

Something like that, yeah. Multiple marriages, one involving a cow...
  19. theprawncracker

THAT one was udderly ridiculous... But at least we know where we got all the butter from!
  20. Beauregard

And a divorce involving chickens...

Wait! What! No! This is all speculation and scandal!