Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*laughs* LOVED Rowlf's last line. You've really captured the voice of Ol' Brown Ears.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Bear... Where are the Penguins? Being shipped out by OMGCNFO to our doorsteps, at least the ones they sold ahead of time. The rest will be in an exclusive engagement performance at SDCC 2005 and then it'll be off to their pens at OMGCNFO's facilities if any are left homeless after the show.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Bear... Where are the Penguins? Being shipped out by OMGCNFO to our doorsteps, at least the ones they sold ahead of time. The rest will be in an exclusive engagement performance at SDCC 2005 and then it'll be off to their pens at OMGCNFO's facilities if any are left homeless after the show.
Silly, I wasn't talking about those penguins. Although, now that you mention it, I am wondering if I can still order myself some penguins or is it too late?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Not too late to order the Penguin figure 2-pack. You just have to wait till after the convention this weekend to see if there are any left and then sold through the website.

Thing is they set up two pre-sales a month ago for those who wouldn't be able to make it to the convention. The news got pretty much wide coverage over on the PT boards. Heck, even got through to them on Friday when they opened up the second pre-sale and they helped guide me through purchasing a 2-pack through means other than paypal.
Yep, rully hoping my figures from various deals start coming soon.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 15: A Light at the End of the Tunnel

"Keep going Scoot, we're almost through!" Skeeter shouted over the aound of the drills.

"What? You wish you were fuzzy and blue?" Scooter shouted, confused.

"NO! WE'RE ALMOST THROUGH!" Skeeter yelled as Scooter turned of his drill.

"Well, you don't have to yell!" Scooter said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Dat es de second biggest baby I have ever seen! Hokay?" Pepe said as everyone backed up trying to avoid the two ton baby.

"This is so cool!" Gonzo shouted.

"And it's making everyone unhappy!" Oscar said. "It's almost makes up for all this crayon!"

"Quiet Oscar!" Maria shouted. "We need to think of something!"

"Hows about we get set up and let our sweet mellow tunes lul this extra large infant to bed?" Dr. Teeth suggested.

"Your tunes are yellow?" Big Bird asked. "I'm yellow!"

"That might be the only thing we can do Dr. Teeth. You guys get set up, Pepe will hold Natasha off!" Maria said as she grabbed Pepe and hurled him toward Natasha.

"I thought what we had was special!" Pepe cried as he flew toward the baby.

"My baby!" Rosita cried. "Please be okay! And remeber, I love you!"

Suddenly a penguin carrying a cue card that reads "Awe!" runs in front of Rosita.

"Awwwe!" Voices heard but not seen say.

Then one of them speaks out. "Wait a minute, it's that penguin again! He's the one who's made us look like idiots! Let's get 'im guys!" The voice shouted as he rallied the crowd.

"Well excuuuse me for living!" The penguin said before he ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dorothy emerged her head from the water and opened her jaw, reavealing rows of teeth.

"Gordon what do we do?" Susan asked.

"How am I supposed to know? And why does everyone keep asking me?" Gordon shouted.

Fozzie grabbed Rizzo and pulled him close to his chest. The Count began counting Dorothy's teeth. Ernie hugged Bert, Bert hugged Ernie. Beauregard removed his hat and bit it. Cookie Monster was biting his fingernails, and Herry had his eyes closed.

"Not to fret!" Dr. Bunsen Honeydew said. "I have just the thing! The Muppet Labs Water Cooler!"

"You're gonna beat a giant fish with a cooler?!?" Rizzo cried.

"Indeed! Beaker hand me the cooler!" Bunsen told his hapless assistant.

"Mee mo!" Beaker said as he pulled a small remote with an antenae, out of his pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Noodle waisted no time torturing his prisoners. He began spinning them around in their boxes.

"Aww man, I shouldn't've had that extra fish taco for lunch!" Clifford cried as he placed his hand to his mouth.

"To crazy! To crazy!" Crazy Harry exclaimed as he clutched his head.

"Noodley poodely spinner stupey!" The Chef shouted.

"Bob! Do something!" Zoe told Bob.

"There's nothing I can do Zoe!"

Just then, a small crack of light opened in the crayon celieng. The crack grew bigger and bigger, until it was big enough for a set of twins to fall through and land directly on Mr. Noodle, knocking him out and disabling his mime powers. Which caused everyone to fall to the ground.

"Skeeter! Scooter!" Clifford said overjoyed.

"Clifford!" Skeeter said as she got up and went to hug Clifford.

"Good to see you Clif." Scooter said. "And all of you guys! Bob, Zoe, Chef, Lew, Harry! Okay, maybe not Harry..."

"How did you get here?" Bob asked them.

"We drilled through a cave painting, and fell through it." Skeeter explained.

"I'm not even gonna ask." Clifford said.

"Good idea." Scooter told him.

"Bob, let's go find Elmo!" Zoe said.

"Alright, come on, before Mr. Noodle wakes up."

"So where are we anyway?" Scooter asked.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Anytime now Dr. Teeth!" Maria shouted over her shoulder as the band set up.

"Like we're moving as fast as we can. Mellow out." Janice told her.

"Si, well I can only hold her off for so long! Hokay?" Pepe cried as he jumped up and down to entertain the baby.

"I think they should take their time." Oscar said. "It would add to the misery."

"Oscar, you're not helping!" Rosita told him.

"Bawk!" Camilla clucked.

"Snuffy I'm scared!" Big Bird said as he grabbed his best friends trunk.

"It'll be okay Bird, don't worry." The Snuffleupagus reasured him.

"Alright, we're ready!" Floyd told everyone. "Hit it!"

The band began to play one of their goodnight songs.

"When ya can't hold your eyes
Open no more.
Close yur lids and dream of the skies!
Grab yur pillow, grab your blanket,
Go to sleep and don't you fake it!" Dr. Teeth sang.

"Go off to dreamland,
And catch some Z's,
Listen to the band,
And saw some trees!" Janice sang.

"It's sawin' logs baby!" Floyd told her.

"Oh, fer sure." Janice said.

Natasha started to close her eyes. She lay down, and sucked her thumb.

"Don't stay awake,
Try and get some rest.
For goodness sake,
You're becomin' a pest!" Floyd continued.

"Go,
To,
Sleep!" The whole band finished.

"GO TO SLEEP!!!" Animal screamed.

Natasha was sound asleep by the end of the song.

"Okay, no one make a noise." Maria whispered.

The group tip-toed quietly around Nataha, and continued down the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Excellent Beaker!" Bunsen said as he took the remote from Beaker.

"That's the freezer?" Fozzie asked.

"Yes, were you expecting something different?" Bunsen said.

"Just use it! Whatever it is!" Gordon shouted.

"I'm sorry Gordon, I couldn't here you, there's a bananna in my ear!" Ernie said.

"Not the time Ernie." Bert told him.

Ernie laughed as Bunsen turned a dial on the remote, then pressed a red button. A beam of blue light shot out of the antenae, hitting the water, instantly turning it to ice. Bunsen then moved to Dorothy, freezing her on the spot.

"Oh, it worked!" Bunsen shouted. "Let's do it again shall we?" Bunsen asked as he turned the dial the other way.

"No!" The group shouted.

"Let's just go." Gordon said as he led the group across the ice.

"Careful Beakie, you wouldn't want to slip." Bunsen said as he crossed.

"Mee, me mo!" Beaker said as he slipped on the ice and it began to crack, causing him to fall through. He then resurfaced incased in a block of ice.

"Oh dear." Bunsen said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"We're almost there guys." Robin told his friends as they climbed a flight of stairs.

"Oh good." Kermit said. But, it wasn't good. He didn't even know what he was going to do when he faced Elmo. He didn't know how he'd handle himself. Elmo might be to powerful... Kermit thought. No. That's what Elmo wanted him to think. That's what he wouldn't think.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby Bear, is the cloning machine ready?" Elmo asked Baby Bear.

"Yes sew. Just step wight in, and you'll be cwoned as many times as you wish!" Baby Bear told his master.

"Excellent." The demon said as he walked into a machine. He knew that his army would walk out with him.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
EXCELLENT chapter! I was laughing SO much. I hope I didn't wake my parents up... but anyway, here is a well deserved detailed review!

theprawncracker said:
"What? You wish you were fuzzy and blue?" Scooter shouted, confused.
<laughs> Nice!

"Dat es de second biggest baby I have ever seen! Hokay?" Pepe said as everyone backed up trying to avoid the two ton baby.
I won't ask what bigges baby Pepe's ever seen is. I don't think I want to know.
"Hows about we get set up and let our sweet mellow tunes lul this extra large infant to bed?" Dr. Teeth suggested.
What an idea! Brilliant!

"Your tunes are yellow?" Big Bird asked. "I'm yellow!"
<snicker>

"I thought what we had was special!" Pepe cried as he flew toward the baby.

"My baby!" Rosita cried. "Please be okay! And remeber, I love you!"
<laughs> Another good one! I love this!

Suddenly a penguin carrying a cue card that reads "Awe!" runs in front of Rosita.

"Awwwe!" Voices heard but not seen say.

Then one of them speaks out. "Wait a minute, it's that penguin again! He's the one who's made us look like idiots! Let's get 'im guys!" The voice shouted as he rallied the crowd.

"Well excuuuse me for living!" The penguin said before he ran away.
<laughs hysterically> That's just PRICELESS! And "Well excuuuse me for living!" reminds me of MTM. "Rats want job. Frog want job. What next? Penguins?" "Do you have any jobs available?" "NO!" "Well excuuuse us for LIVING!"

"Not to fret!" Dr. Bunsen Honeydew said. "I have just the thing! The Muppet Labs Water Cooler!"
Hey, whatever works... it sounds pretty good...

"Aww man, I shouldn't've had that extra fish taco for lunch!" Clifford cried as he placed his hand to his mouth.
Ooh, that would be BAD. Especially in an invisible box. Oh, I don't even want to think about it...

Just then, a small crack of light opened in the crayon celieng. The crack grew bigger and bigger, until it was big enough for a set of twins to fall through and land directly on Mr. Noodle, knocking him out and disabling his mime powers. Which caused everyone to fall to the ground.

"Skeeter! Scooter!" Clifford said overjoyed.
EXCELLENT! Scooter and Skeeter to the rescue!

"Clifford!" Skeeter said as she got up and went to hug Clifford.
Hm... you've been reading a lot of fanfics, haven't you?...

"Good to see you Clif." Scooter said. "And all of you guys! Bob, Zoe, Chef, Lew, Harry! Okay, maybe not Harry..."
<rolls eyes>. Come on, Scooter, if you hadn't dropped in, don't you think a little dynamite could have gotten them out of those boxes?

"We drilled through a cave painting, and fell through it." Skeeter explained.

"I'm not even gonna ask." Clifford said.

"Good idea." Scooter told him.
A very good idea indeed.

And saw some trees!" Janice sang.

"It's sawin' logs baby!" Floyd told her.

"Oh, fer sure." Janice said.
Ha! That's good. Great song, by the way.

"GO TO SLEEP!!!" Animal screamed.

Natasha was sound asleep by the end of the song.
Really? She even slept through Animal's screaming? Wow, that was one powerful song!

"I'm sorry Gordon, I couldn't here you, there's a bananna in my ear!" Ernie said.

"Not the time Ernie." Bert told him.
Ha! That's priceless. I love it!

"Oh, it worked!" Bunsen shouted. "Let's do it again shall we?" Bunsen asked as he turned the dial the other way.

"No!" The group shouted.
Awwwww, why not?

"Careful Beakie, you wouldn't want to slip." Bunsen said as he crossed.

"Mee, me mo!" Beaker said as he slipped on the ice and it began to crack, causing him to fall through. He then resurfaced incased in a block of ice.

"Oh dear." Bunsen said.
<snicker>

"Oh good." Kermit said. But, it wasn't good. He didn't even know what he was going to do when he faced Elmo. He didn't know how he'd handle himself. Elmo might be to powerful... Kermit thought. No. That's what Elmo wanted him to think. That's what he wouldn't think.
Oh good. We have a leading frog who is skeptical of being sure of himself. Or something like that. Very much in character for Kermit.

"Excellent." The demon said as he walked into a machine. He knew that his army would walk out with him.
<shudder> Hey Bunsen, Beaker, could I borrow that Water Cooler, please? I think this cloning machine here is... um... "overheating"... see, it's red-hot... what do you mean, that's the monster inside of it? No no no, the machine needs to be cooled off a bit...

BEAR

Reaction score
OMG!!! The Penguin!!! That made me the happiest Bear in the woods!! I giggled when he popped up with the cue card, and then I busted up laughing for a good 5 minutes when the unanimous person shouted the "that's the guy who is making us all look like idiots...lets get him!!" Oh wow. I need to catch my breath and wipe the watery eyes, it was hilarious. Don't know what it is, but I like it. :zany: :zany:

BEAR

Reaction score
Also, Ernie's banana in the ear joke was a nice nostalgic reference. :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I agree redily with everything Lisa said, times 2.

This is a funny, funny, funny story! I smply adore the Maria, Rosita, Pepe angle!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
A cloning machine? AHHHHHH!!!!!! Just kidding, but anyway, I just read the last two chapters and they are terrific! I love how you have so many different kinds of Muppets interacting with each other, it's so cool! I like the appearance of Statler and Waldorf and I like just...everything! It's just so good!