Fan Mail in General

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey guys! Guess who I got mail from today?! Guess! C'mon, guess! Alright, I'll tell ya! Kathy Greenwood! I got mail from Kathy Greenwood! I GOT MAIL FROM THE KATHY GREENWOOD! She sent me a one-page hand-written letter, a resume for my site, and an autographed photo! Well, that NOW makes two people I've written fanmail to, who've ACTUALLY responded.

I GOT MAIL FROM KATHY GREENWOOD! :excited:

Oh, and sorry to triple post, but as you can plainy see, the posts ARE quite a ways apart date wise. Anyway...

WOO-HOOW :zany: :crazy:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Hey guys! Guess who I got mail from today?! Guess! C'mon, guess! Alright, I'll tell ya! Kathy Greenwood! I got mail from Kathy Greenwood! I GOT MAIL FROM THE KATHY GREENWOOD! She sent me a one-page hand-written letter, a resume for my site, and an autographed photo! Well, that NOW makes two people I've written fanmail to, who've ACTUALLY responded.

I GOT MAIL FROM KATHY GREENWOOD! :excited:

Oh, and sorry to triple post, but as you can plainy see, the posts ARE quite a ways apart date wise. Anyway...

WOO-HOOW :zany: :crazy:
OH, MY GOSH. THAT'S AMAZING!!! Congrats! **huggles** See? Being a crazy fan totally is worth it. ^__^ I can't believe that. How cool! That's totally motivation on my part to write some fan letters out...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It is wonderful isn't it? Well, here's my updated list of celebrities I've written fanmail to, and who responded, and when I wrote them.

(Names in red haven't responded. Names in green HAVE responded)
  • David Feiss (cartoonist, creator Cow and Chicken) (Fall 2000)
  • John Dilworth (Independant film maker, creator Courage the Cowardly Dog)(Spring 2003)
  • Kevin Clash (puppeteer, cast member Sesame Street)(Summer 2004)
  • Colin Mochrie (comedian, cast member Whose Line Is It Anyway?)(spring 2005)
  • Kathy Greenwood (comedienne, cast member Wind at my Back)(summer/fall 2005)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oooh! A Kevin Clash letter! That's awesome D'Snowth! I'm gonna send a letter to Dave Goelz as soon as I get the Muppet Stamps.:big_grin: :concern:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Oooh, congratulations! I've got so many people I want to send letters to. I just haven't gotten around to it...
Erin

rtgentry

Reaction score
help

Can anyone help me find Steve Whittmire and Kermits address , I have searched but cannot find it.