Fan mail question

Foodie

Reaction score
Hi,
I saw a thread about this topic but couldn't find the answer I sought & also couldn't find said answer in any of the FAQs around the site either. I may have missed them of course ( I'm so weary & tired these days :smirk: ) but anyway, here's my question.

Is it possible to snail mail or even email any of the Muppet performers? I've been wanting to write to Jerry Nelson for some time now but I need pointing in the right direction as to where I may find his address or the closest thing. I thought Mr. Nelson posted on the older version of this forum actually but haven't seen him in ages. So, if there's anyone who can help, I'd be greatly appreciative. :smirk:

Man, I love this 'lil Gobo emoticon. :smirk:

Nick

Foodie

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Here you go...

email:
fanmail@henson.com

snail mail:
[addressee]
c/o The Jim Henson Co.
P.O. Box 20726
New York, NY 10023-1488
USA
Ooh thanks! I didn't think this thread even showed up because Netscape just kept on umm... refusing to connect or something.

Anyway, If I just wrote " care of Jerry Nelson " or something to that extent, he should get it... at least in theory? I've never really done the the fanboy thing before. Do ya think they'd let me attach some of my artwork? :smirk:

Nick:smirk:

scarecroe

Reaction score
I'd say go to town. The Henson people have a good history of reading their mail, and sometimes they reply. I would attach artwork with the intentions of it being a gift (so long as it's not your artistic interpretation of a letter bomb, heh :crazy: :sympathy: ), but don't expect a professional acknowledgement. Any such things shoud be done through an agent.

Good luck :smile:

Foodie

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
I'd say go to town. The Henson people have a good history of reading their mail, and sometimes they reply. I would attach artwork with the intentions of it being a gift (so long as it's not your artistic interpretation of a letter bomb, heh :crazy: :sympathy: ), but don't expect a professional acknowledgement. Any such things shoud be done through an agent.

Good luck :smile:
Thanks. That's good to hear. As far as attaching pics, yeah, I just meant as a gift sort of thing... to get their attention. :smirk:

Nick