1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fan Mail

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Muppetfreak, Nov 20, 2002.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

hey what address r u useing?! :D :confused:
  2. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Please, does anyone know Ed Christie's or Christine Moyes's e-mail?
    Thanks beforehand!
    ~Eff
  3. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

I wrote an email to Fran Brill and she wrote back twice and she sent me an autographed picture of her and Zoe! If anyone wants the email address just send me a PM.;)
  4. Muppetfreak

Muppetfreak Member

Has anyone ever succeeded in getting Brian Henson to write back?
  5. Muppet Matt

I'm going to try to write to him really soon.
  6. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

OHHH i have i got a signed 8x10 from BH!!!
  7. Muppet Matt

What's the address you used?
  8. doctort13

doctort13 Member

Today I received an antique post-card (from 1978!) that has a photo of Big Bird standing in front of 123 Sesame Street. On the back Caroll wrote a gretting to me that included a Big Bird picture that he drew.

I showed my 1 1/2 year old daughter, and she pointed at the post-card and said "Ba Ba" (that means Big Bird).
  9. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

Aw...that's just precious, doctort13!! Such a sweet thing to share with us. :)
  10. Muppet Matt

I just got a letter from Mr. Spinney today!:excited: I got one hand written letter (with a drawing of Big Bird and on the back of a script page!), two post cards and two Christmas cards all signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. travellingpat

Ok the people Im missing:

Bill Baretta
    Fran Brill
    Dave Goelz
    David Rudman
    Kathy Mullen
    Karen Prell

Please does anyone have any reliable addresses for them I would appreiciate it soooooooooooooooooooooo much...thanks
  12. faze

faze New Member

Hey there Travelin pat

I have email addresses for David Rudman, Fran Brill

i can email to you if would like?
  13. travellingpat

Faze, clear out some pms so I can Pm you, thanks and those emails would be greatly apprieciated!
  14. faze

faze New Member

hey man

i just cleared out me inbox
  15. Brinatello

Brinatello New Member

I've become real terrified about writing letters to famous people, including my close friends. I was hurt badly through email troubles in the past, including letter-writing to celebrities that I decided to never, ever write to anyone. However, I would love to drop a note to the Muppet actors and perhaps get a signed photo from them. That's such a wonderful thing to have in one's possession. I miss the signed photos I used to have and often wondered if I could write to get replacements. I don't know. I shouldn't wait too long, but I also should build up more confidence and get over this fear of writing.
  16. The Whatevers

The Whatevers New Member

I'd love some signed photo's from puppeteers and such.

I just don't know where I'd send my request to, can anybody help?
  17. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hi there...I havn't checked into the fan-mail thread for a long time, so I don't know if there is an updated list of addresses for Muppeteers since the Dizzy Buyout? Where should I write for Jerry, Steve and/or Bill? Also, how could I contact Jim Lewis, Muppet writer.
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Guys cheak this out! I don't know if this is the real Matt Vogel but I'm sending a money order to him because I won an item from ebay. Help me please.

Matt Vogel

And if it is. HOLY COW! *jumps up and down* (P.S. His name on Tough Pigs is MuppetPerson)

MODERATOR NOTE:
    I removed the personal information that was listed. We do not discuss the personal lives of the performers, much less indicate their personal contact information.

Matt Vogel can be reached at:
    Sesame Workshop
    One Lincoln Plaza
    New York, NY 10023
  19. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Ok, these are the autographs I currently have:

• I wrote to Fran Brill, sent letter and drawing, got an autographed pic of Zoe that said: Hi katie, with love, Zoe.
    • I wrote to jerry nelson, sent a letter and a pic, got an autographed pic of the count with just says 'the count'.
    • Wrote to kevin Clash, sent letter and drawing, got a autographed pic that said: To: katie, thanks for the drawing! W/love, K.Clash and Elmo and I got an Elmo hand puppet.
    • Now I'm writnig to Stevie Whitmire, wait for a reply...
  20. OverUnderAround

OverUnderAround New Member

Erine81981, I can see your excitement at posting this.
    BUT, how would you feel if someone posted your address and telephone number on the internet?

If it is Matt Vogel, you have now given him cause to change his home phone number and to worry about his privacy and that of his family.

I appreciate all the cool post you have done in the past, but I think your excitement got in the way of thinking this through before you posted this info.