1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fan Mail

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Muppetfreak, Nov 20, 2002.

1. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

I doubt either of them would get it...but who knows!
  2. Punch'n'Judy

Punch'n'Judy New Member

mail@louisegold.com

Emails go through a third party and are faxed to her. Or you could go through her agent:

Gavin Barker Associates
    2d Wimpole Street
    London
    W1G 0EB
  3. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

alright thanks travellingpat, just wanted to know beofre i started drawing stuff for thos 2! :smirk: thanks again....

:)
  4. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Thanks Puch and Judy! Ill try that out!!!
  5. GuyGadoir

GuyGadoir New Member

Oh thank you all so much for starting this thread. I just decided to write letters to
    those amazing people who brought such a lot of inspiration to my life.. and then I found out that I mailed the letters to the wrong address. LOL. Then I read your messages here and mailed them again. I sure hope these guys get them and at least my letters make them smile. Of course, that is my goal in life hahaa. Quite an obtainable one! Thanks everybody! Keep on trucking.
  6. Stuffed Frog

Stuffed Frog New Member

Hi there,

I'm a fan of the Muppets since my childhood and I'm also an autograph collector. I would love to get the signatures of Dave Goelz, Jerry Nelson and especially Steve Whitmire, because Kermit is one of my heroes.

But what's the best address for them? I heard writing c/o Disney isn't good at all and besides there are several other addresses. Someone told me the address of the Sesame Workshop should be good, but there are some more:

What whould be the best choice for fan mail?

I hope someone can help a fellow Muppet fan. :)

Edit:

Wow... "The Count" did edit this posting and removed the addresses (reason: "Removing Henson addresses to protect their privacy."), but the sames ones are a part of the Muppet Central FAQ. No reason to protect their privacy there, huh?
  7. Mr Devco

Mr Devco New Member

Where can I find fan adress for all of the livng puppeteers
  8. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

I'd just use the Sesame address, most of them show up there occasionally or have people working there that can send it along.

Letter from Jerry Nelson just arrived. ^_^ Three autographs and a lovely one page letter.
  9. Skye

Skye Active Member

Yay, how awesome! Congrats, MBM!
  10. Stuffed Frog

Stuffed Frog New Member

I got a response from Jerry Nelson too, he signed the three photos I sent. :sing: No response from Steve Whitmire yet, but I tried Dave Goelz a few days ago.
  11. Stuffed Frog

Stuffed Frog New Member

Response from Steve Whitmire today! He signed the two pics I sent in August 2007. :)
  12. Luke

Luke Active Member

So sounds like the best address to use is the Henson one still for everyone who isn't Sesame based. I guess the delay is because they just freelance now. I guess they don't have a system in place yet for all this at Muppet Studios.
  13. Telly

Telly Active Member

Funny I was going to come in here and ask for an address for Steve Whitmire. I wrote him a letter last night. What pictures did he send Stuffed Frog?
  14. Stuffed Frog

Stuffed Frog New Member

He signed the photos I sent. Here are the scans:

Steve Whitmire

Jerry Nelson Scans:

Jerry Nelson
  15. BlueAM

BlueAM New Member

This summer, I got replies from Marty Robinson, Fran Brill, and Stephanie D'Abruzzo!

I can't scan images of what I got, so I'll tell you instead:

From Marty Robinson, I got a nice letter, signed images of Snuffy and Telly, my signed images of Vincent Twice and Monty, and a photo of himself and Vincent Twice!

From Fran Brill, I got my signed images of Polly Darton, and Prairie Dawn with Pat Playjacks!

From Stephanie D'Abruzzo, I got my signed image of Elizabeth with Little Murray Sparkles!

HOW COOL IS THAT?

BlueAM
  16. Telly

Telly Active Member

Those are sweet pictures Stuffed Frog!
  17. Telly

Telly Active Member

What's the best address to send fan mail to Steve Whitmire?
  18. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Don't do Sesame Street; it's been like three years and I still haven't gotten anything back.

So try the other address, I guess Stuffed Frog knows it.
  19. Stuffed Frog

Stuffed Frog New Member

c/o Sesame Workshop worked for me. I'm just still waiting for Dave Goelz, but Jerry Nelson and Steve Whitmire did answer.

Thanks! :)
  20. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I think it is kind of up in the air where to send mail for the classic Muppets