Fan Mail

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Am I the only one who has gotten no response from any of the Muppeters they wrote? :frown: It's been over a year. *sigh*

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
Am I the only one who has gotten no response from any of the Muppeters they wrote? :frown: It's been over a year. *sigh*

I'm hoping I'll have better luck, I want to get my dad an autographed Swedish Chef picture for his birthday.

Whatever

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
I wrote a bunch of them back in October, so far I only got an answer from Jerry Nelson.

Pam

Reaction score
How Long Before You Heard?

Hi Everyone -

I wrote to Kevin Clash last September and never heard anything. I didn't ask for a picture of Elmo at that time (I guess I should have) and I'm not sure I sent to a good address. I have one now in New York at the Sesame Street Workshop.

Anyhow, I digress........how long did you all wait before you got your pictures? My Elmo collection definitely needs an autographed picture.

Thanks.

Whatever

Reaction score
It can take 6 months...

Possibly we may never hear from the Muppeteers now that Disney owns the Muppets. :sympathy:

teebs

Reaction score
I got an autographed photo of Brian Henson and a group shot of the Muppets in the mail yesterday. :excited:

BlueAM

Reaction score
Hi, all!

Since we have the address for SS characters, is it possible I could write to the Anything Muppets? I LOOOOVE THEM SOOO MUCH!!!

BlueAM
"And what, may I ask, do you expect to see out of a Torquay bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The hanging gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically?" - Basil Fawlty

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Write them and try. See what happens. Be sure to send a postage paid 9x11" envelope when sending for a picture to be sure you get one back!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone know what Cookies and Grover's pics would look like since the 80's and 90's. I just wished I could get an old pics of cookie and grover and not one used now a days. Could anyone know how I would go about doing this or writing it?